How much do you monthly spend?

Voldrinhos

Collecting stickers has become an expensive hobby. How much are you willin' to spend by month on released collections?

I've set myself some limits ;-) Max. 20 euro by month

Got some discussion with the girlfriend lately when it's going to stop

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
As I have no regular earnings, it really depends on the period. I just don't want to put me and my family in jeopardy. Thanks god I only collect Panini Euros and WC. No Fifa365 and no cards (this must be hell for the wallet)

Well , maybe someone does like me.... I "associated" my daughter into it buying her one kid's album and it happens that she loves it , so my wife started suddenly to be more tolerant ))

Sergio Z

Contributor
Well, it depends. Panini usually releases most of their collections during march-october. In that case, I usually spend 50 - 80 dollars monthly.
The rest of the year I spend less, like 20 or 30 dollars monthly.

Since I don't earn a big sallary yet (I'm in my last year of studies at University), I try to set a budget monthly. Besides buying albums and stickers, I save money for travelling, music gear and stuff like lens, recorders and other accesories for my job (I work as a freelance music/video producer). I spend money with my girlfriend, too. :)

Last edited: