Holidays and trips talk

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I just wanted to wake this topic up, so if anyone traveled somewhere this summer, feel free to post where you have been and what you visited.
I personally had been to few hiking trips in my own country, and spent 20 days in Greece (2x 10 days in July and September).

About Crete, nothing much to be said, huge island, beautiful see, great people and I would gladly visit it again. I have been in place called Hersonisos, nothing much to be seen there, but other parts are beautiful.
First photo is lagoon Elafonisi, second is Gramavousa, a pirate island, and last three are Saint Nicolas (Agias Nicolau) very nice town. Last photo is a antique shop, but unfortunately they had no stickers/cards.
elafonisi 2.jpg 6.jpg Sveti Nikola 2.jpg Sveti Nikola 1.jpg Sveti Nikola antikvarnica.jpg

ilias

I haven't been to Crete yet,but next time I visit Greece I will go.

This summer I just relaxed had a good time in the sun and just worked. I also went to Disney with my with had a great time

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Beautiful place, really loved it. People are also very kind. I believe you wont regret spending a week or two there.
In which Disneyland were you? My girlfriend visited the one in California last year and had a blast. I would love to visit one for sure, one day.

ilias

Beautiful place, really loved it. People are also very kind. I believe you wont regret spending a week or two there.
In which Disneyland were you? My girlfriend visited the one in California last year and had a blast. I would love to visit one for sure, one day.
I was actually in the one in Orlando,FL.
I had a great time,but I was exhausted.

How was Greece? This wasn't your first time right?

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@ilias Oh, that would be the largest one, if I am not mistaken.
Greece was, as always great, each and every year this beautiful country provides me with great experience and energy. No, its not my first time, I have visited Greece over 20 times in my life.

ilias

@ilias Oh, that would be the largest one, if I am not mistaken.
Greece was, as always great, each and every year this beautiful country provides me with great experience and energy. No, its not my first time, I have visited Greece over 20 times in my life.
That's amazing Pavle! I need to get my paperwork fixed before I can travel back to Greece since I was born there I need to serve the military :( anyways I'm glad you love it

DetroitStickers

I'm fortunate to have backpacked Europe and seen many of the places where you fine folks live.

I'm actually trying to plan a trip to Paris or Italy for me and the gf right now. Is it wrong that I partially want to visit Italy again to get my hands on some local panini stuff????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ilias Off Topic 8