Hey there collector! Say something about yourself.

Phild

Hi all, i'm Phil, was registered previously under the name footballcardsdirect which was my business until I sold it on earlier this year so have registered under my own name now. Collector of West Brom and Malaga cards/ stickers with a slight interest in Granada as well. I will be going back into the selling side soon but not so much current items but will dabble in them at times. I still sell on eBay, username at the moment is WestMidsMemorabilia but that will soon be changing also.

Anmarvel

Hello everyone!
I am Angel from Spain.
From 2009 I am trying to collect Ediciones Este and Adrenalyn XL, collections of Spanish stickers and cards
On the other hand, I collect the stickers and cards of Spanish national team players in the national league and in the league around world.

beto18

Hello everyone!

Before this year is over, I want to introduce myself. And apologize for not having done it before, I'm sorry.

My name is Alberto, I'm from Oruro - Bolivia (I was born and I live in that city)

In 1993 I was a very young child and together with my older brother we collected a local album dedicated to the USA 94 World Cup qualifiers, it was incredible because we managed to complete the album and it was also the last time my country qualified for a World Cup.
After that I began to collect albums of cartoons, series and some movies and finally I moved away from the collections for a while.

Until the year 2006, year in which I started again with this nice hobby and I collected the album (Panini - Fifa World cup Germany 2006) and from that year until now I do not miss any and I always collect them.
And since 2016 I started to buy collections that came out before 2006 or collections that did not arrive in my country and until now I keep looking for some.

I only collect the albums of selections championships (Almost all Panini): World cup, America cup, Euro cup, Confederations cup, Africa cup, El Hexagonal, etc. They are the albums that I love the most and I also collect the UEFA Champions League (Panini and Topps)
Like many of you, I also collect your respective sealed envelopes.

All my respect and admiration to Pavle, creator of this page and also to all the collectors who are always contributing with their knowledge. Since I came here, I learned a lot.

Greetings from Bolivia and many thanks to all of you. :)

Mammon90

Hi Everyone
Since I am new on this forum , let me give you some background on myself and my Panini collection
I am a male , 60 years old , retired since this April , living in the South of France
My Panini collection is quite extensive as you will read below
I intend to keep it until 2030 and either sell or transmit to my grand children

Mexico 70 : One international full set ( including flags and posters , absolutely mint , 3 other international sets without flags and posters in very good condition , 2 Italian sets completed except Brazil 1958 sticker very hard to find , 2 International complete albums with no writing / no scores in good / very good condition , 3 empty Italian albums ( 2 with order form , one without )

Munich 74 : 5 sets , 3 empty albums , 3 complete albums no writing in good/very good condition
Argentina 78 : 4 sets , 5 empty albums , 3 complete albums of which 2 without scores/ writing
Spain 82 : 3 sets , 7 empty albums ( of which 2 Cha-Cha version )
Mexico 86 : 6 sets and 7 empty albums + one sealed box
Italy 90 : 7 sets and 10 empty albums + one sealed box
USA 94 : 2 sets International ( black ) , 1 set UK ( green) and 7 empty albums + 3 boxes ( UK ) and one box INTL
France 98 : 6 sets ( with Iran and three UK players ) , 4 empty albums and 3 Kick off starter pack + 9 boxes
Korea 2002 : 1 sealed ( album +set ) , 1 empty album + 1 box
Germany 2006 : 2 sealed ( album +set ) and one set + empty album
South Africa 2010 : 1 sealed album ( album + set ) and one sealed ( album + set ) swiss special edition
Brazil 2014 : 1 sealed album ( album + set ) and 1 sealed album + set Platinum Swiss + one box Platinum
Russia 2018 : 3 albums + set , 2 sets ( hard ) gold edition + 4 boxes Mc Donald Belgium + 2 Gold boxes ( one with orange frame )
WC 2011 women : 3 complete albums , 5 sets , 8 empty albums + 4 boxes
WC 2015 women : 3 sealed albums ( set + album ) and 4 boxes
WC 2019 women : 2 sealed albums ( set + album ) and 4 boxes

Euro

2 sets and empty albums Euro 76
1 set Euro 80 + empty albums
1 set Euro 80 only shiny stickers ( mint )
4 sets + empty album Euro 84
7 sets and 9 empty albums Euro 88 + one box
1 sealed album ( set + album ) Euro 92 + 2 boxes
4 sets Euro 92 and 6 empty albums
1 sealed ( set +album ) Euro 96 + 2 sealed boxes ( one UK , one international)
4 sets Euro 96 + 4 empty albums
3 sealed albums Euro 2000 ( album + set ) AT/FR/DE
4 sets Euro 2000 and 6 empty albums
1 sealed ( set + album ) Euro 2004 + one box
1 sealed Swiss Euro 2008 ( album +set ) + one box swiss edition
3 sets and empty albums Euro 2012 Platinum
1 sealed special edition NL 2012
5 Euro 2017 Women sealed ( album + set ) + 5 boxes

Champions League

1 sealed album 1999-2000 + 4 boxes
3 sets + empty album 2000-2001
1 set + empty album 2001-2002 + 2 boxes
2 sets + empty album La Finale + 2 boxes
+ sealed ( album + set ) from 2006-2007 till 2018

French Championship

Sealed albums : 81/86/88/89/90/91/92/93/94/97/99/2001 to 2010
Empty albums : 76/77/78/79/80/84/86 /96
Sets : 76

Many sealed albums : belgium / germany / uk / italy ... too long to list
Huge collection of packets ( bustina ) : WC/Euro / International Championship
Many sets other than football especially Olympics and Cycling

This is not exhaustive but will give you a flavor of my collection

Next year , I contemplate a trip to Panini in Modena to see if I can fill some holes especially in the international championships

Sorry for having been so long !

Kind regards
Jean-Luc

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
Welcome @Mammon90

A brilliant collection and my only advice is keep a set back for yourself of your favourite collections.

Be careful when selling too and do it in small batches first in case of bad buyers.

Mammon90

Thanks for the advice . I will pay attention to that
Recently I had a chance to buy three UK sealed sets : 89/91/92 . I paid 89 much higher than others . Any reason for that ? Is this sealed album a real collector or is it just a consequence of the auction bidding ?
Kind regards
Jean-Luc

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
Thanks for the advice . I will pay attention to that
Recently I had a chance to buy three UK sealed sets : 89/91/92 . I paid 89 much higher than others . Any reason for that ? Is this sealed album a real collector or is it just a consequence of the auction bidding ?
Kind regards
Jean-Luc
Hi @Mammon90

I remember that auction (Catawiki if I'm correct) and I stopped bidding at about half the price it sold for. It's the only sealed UK Football 89 set I've seen in recent years on eBay.

My guess is that although you can buy the full set and empty album here for £300, many of the sellers don't ship abroad so possibly when this sealed set was listed it was opened up internationally which boosts up the number of bidders. I'm guessing you came up against a serious bidder or two.

Still you have a gem that complements your collection and it will no doubt hold it's value over time!

Mammon90

Thanks for this insight
I have complemented this 89 sealed set with a sealed 89box purchased recently . Future will tell if it was a good purchase :)
JL

Suisse

Mammon , very nice Panini collection , but only Panini , or another editions ( Topps , etc ... )