Hey there collector! Say something about yourself.

Satresar

Hello guys.
My name is Daniel, I'm 20 and I'm from Bogota, Colombia. I'm right now studing Electronic Engineering at Los Andes University. My fist album collection was an chocolate stickers album maybe well know from some South Americans collectors: Jet album. Since I was 5 years old I'm collecting albums of this company. My football albums history began in 2010 with South Africa Wold Cup album and a inherited incomplete Korea-Japan 2002 World Cup album. My first complete football albums was 2014 World Cup album. Nowadays I'm only concentrate in Wold Cup Panini albums, because in Colombia is really difficult to find Panini selling places and it's really expensive. I'm really interest to learn about this interesting hobby.
¡Saludos desde Colombia! (Greetings from Colombia!)

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Hi Daniel and welcome among this great community !
I'm sure you will learn all you want to know here : we have the best experts and the most active community on the net.

Bienvenido !

drecl

Hi all,

New here. I am located in Nordics. Grew up in latin america, collecting sticker albums in world cup. Now that I am an adult and no longer a student, I can afford to use some money on fun stuff. I have started collecting the football cards for Russia 2018.

I know nothing about football cards, and have started buying. I was googling to learn stuff and ended up here. Looking forward to learning a lot

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Hi and welcome here !
You certainly found the right place to learn all what you need about footall cards (and stickers) and having some great, adult, fun !

Driscollon

Hi all. I'm new to the forum,I am a sports fan, especially like football, very happy to meet you.

Best Regards

legenda128

Hello, my name is Srecko, i'm 43 years old. I live in Croatia. Started collecting as a young kid with Supeman, Mexico 86 etc. but lost all my things :) Now I've started to collect again with Panini Russia 2018. Have a 9 year old kid who is also interested in collecting.

raj3sh

Hello, my name is Srecko, i'm 43 years old. I live in Croatia. Started collecting as a young kid with Supeman, Mexico 86 etc. but lost all my things :) Now I've started to collect again with Panini Russia 2018. Have a 9 year old kid who is also interested in collecting.
Welcome to the community. hope you will have an awesome stay

yachtsmun

Hi. I’m a looong-time lurker, love the info on the site and reading the forums. I mostly just collect the World Cup and Euro albums (just need 70 and a good condition 74 now), plus I have a lot of albums and stickers from 70s and 80s UK albums.

I also collect sheets of stickers, but from 2014 WC only. Have got some lovely factory sheets (uncut and unscored) from 2014.

Cheers,

Toby

AndYpsilon

Hi all! Found this great forum some days ago. So many insider information in here - thanks for sharing to all of you.

I started collecting Panini with the Italia 90 album as a kid. Atm I‘m trying to complete an international version of USA 1994, because we only got an incomplete version missing 6 teams in Germany back in the days.

Happy collecting!

Serix7

Hi, collectors
I am Krzysztof, I live in Poland
I started collecting stickers in 2013. My first collection is Angry Birds. I started collecting cards since 2014.
Regards :)

Last edited: