Hey there collector! Say something about yourself.

Hello, my name is Vinicius, I'm 25 years old.
I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
My first collection was Campeonato Brasileiro 1996 and I collected albums and stickers until 2002.
The last album was WC Korea & Japan.

In 2010 I returned to collect. So I had to get all the albums that I've missed.
Today I've got almost all albums that I've missed.

If you want anything from Brazil, can talk to me.
I'm ready to help you.

Vinícius

Dieter

Hello, my name is Vinicius, I'm 25 years old.
I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
My first collection was Campeonato Brasileiro 1996 and I collected albums and stickers until 2002.
The last album was WC Korea & Japan.

In 2010 I returned to collect. So I had to get all the albums that I've missed.
Today I've got almost all albums that I've missed.

If you want anything from Brazil, can talk to me.
I'm ready to help you.

Vinícius
I know what you mean, i stopped in 1995 and restarted in 2014... so quiet a lot of searchwork.
Welcome to the forum and enjoy

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Welcome Vinicius ! I'm sure you gonna get a lot of informations and make friends here.

Hi, i'm Phil and as well as a card dealer I am also a collector, mainly WBA and Malaga cards but also general Spanish collections. I am trying again to sort my collections out and fill gaps that have built up over time. I do know a few names from this site and have dealt with a few either through selling or trading items. I sell on ebay under name soccercardsdirect and also have my website - footballcardsdirect.com

I have looked on here many times but never registered so finally found the time tonight

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Like every 4 years, when the new world cup is coming, this forum is receiving a lot of new members which is a delight.

It would be also great if you guys who are coming here for the first time take the time to leave a short message of presentation in this section.

Thanks !

Heggybhoy82

I'm Paul from Scotland, I've only got into collecting again at euro 16 but I really enjoyed it, Il be doing it every 2yrs, well hopefully if the price of stickers get any higher I won't be.