HARDCOVER ALBUMS

In the last time it has appeared a new type of albums: HARDCOVER version, in my opinion it's a very best decision. I want to know at what editions panini produce and the hardcover version, iF you know please tell, thank you.
I found that appeared at:

EURO 2016 - GOT IT!!!
EURO 2016 STAR EDITION SWISS - NEED IT!!!
WORLD CUP 2014 - GOT IT !!!
EURO 2012 - NEED IT!!!
EURO 2012 EVENT KICK OFF TOURNAMENT EDITION - NEED IT!!!
EURO 2012 OFFIZIELLE SITCKER ALBUM GERMANY EDITION - NEED IT!!!
FIFA 365 - NEED IT!!!
COPA AMERICA 2016 - GOT IT!!!
COPA AMERICA 2015 - NEED IT!!!
FOOT 2015-2016 - GOT IT!!!
BRASILIERO 2016 - NEED IT!!!
BRASILIERO 2015 - NEED IT!!!
BRASILIERO 2014 - NEED IT!!!
BRASILIERO 2013 - NEED IT!!!
BRASILIERO 2012 - NEED IT!!!
PALMEIRAS CENTENARIO DE GLORIAS - NEED IT!!!
BELGIAN RED DEVILS 2014 - NEED IT!!!
SWISS FOOTBALL STARS - NEED IT!!!
FIERS D'ETRE BLEUS 2016 PANINI CARREFOUR TOUSENFRANCE - NEED IT!!!

IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME TO PROCURE THE EMPTY ALBUM OF ANY EDITION PLEASE CONTACT ME THANK YOU, REGARDS ALEX!

IF YOU KNOW ANOTHER EDITION PLEASE TELL, THANK YOU.

Last edited:
In the last time it has appeared a new type of albums: HARDCOVER version, in my opinion it's a very best decision. I want to know at what editions panini produce and the hardcover version, iy you know please tell, thank you.
I found that appeared at:
EURO 2016
WORLD CUP 2014
EURO 2012
FIFA 365
COPA AMERICA 2016
COPA AMERICA 2015
FOOT 2015-2016

IF YOU KNOW ANOTHER EDITION PLEASE TELL, THANK YOU.
Daniel Will, in Brazil was released, thanks Pei.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sergio Z

Contributor
It would be nice to specify different versions of hardcover albums. For example: Euro 2012 - regular and german versions, Euro 2016 - regular and swiss star versions.

Suisse

Album Hardcover South Africa 2010 limited edition exist

http://www.fifa.com/theclub/news/newsid=1449734/

A passage :

'''''The online FIFA World Cup sticker craze spread across the globe as members collected, traded and hunted down stickers to load into their virtual Panini albums. While thousands managed to finish their FIFA World Cup Panini virtual albums before the deadline, only 100 Club members emerged with a very special prize - a limited-edition 2010 FIFA World Cup Panini hardcover book.'''''

Last edited by a moderator:

Caniggia

Contributor
quiet impossible to find ... never heard about and never seen in Italy ... but the hardcover version is Mexico70 is worst! :) ... anyway are we sure we're talking about a sticker album and not an illustrated book hardcover like exist for Brasil 2014?? with also update inside..

Caniggia

Contributor
I keep both but about WC and EC I prefer soft cover, because was like that from beginning :) for some collections, anyway, like Palmeiras for example, I have only the HC edition

Suisse

A Question :

Is it possible Panini realease Hardcover Versions to World Cup , each album from 70 to 2006 or 2010 ?