Futbol Matches

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Someone please call the police, there's a massive rape going on in Estádio da Luz! :eek:

Vortep

This was a replay of the 2014 World cup match between Germany and Brazil. OMG, never seen Barcelona this pathetic.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
This was a replay of the 2014 World cup match between Germany and Brazil. OMG, never seen Barcelona this pathetic.
Bayern also scored 7 against them some years ago in a UCL semifinal but that was in two matches.

Also, seems Vidal still didn't recover his humble side when he was poor and need... slow learner, heh?

"They are not playing a Bundesliga team".... If I just looked at the score, indeed Bayern was not playing a Bundesliga 1 team, perhaps Bundesliga 3 :p

Also, Nelson Semedo yesterday was among the lousiest professional players I've ever seen. He lost so many balls on the right side that his next salary should be him paying to Barcelona. Not that the rest of the defence was better, Piqué doesn't seem a good player for Barça anymore, Lenglet looks so slow reacting... I was actually very critic of Ter Stegen before, but if it wasn't for him in past matches, Barcelona defence was chaos.

Helios

Contributor
Pest vs. Cholera..Qatar FC vs. Red scum...modern football vs. Bavarian double standards.
I don’t want to bother you with more comparisons.
I won’t be wachting this game just like any other games of Euro league or champions league tournament.
I dislike the whole football industry and it’s special role above society in these days of crisis..
Football without fans is nothing.

LFC1892

Contributor
The less of the 2 evils won the way I see it. Although the Germans matched my beloved LFC 6th title.

Never been a fan of Bayern as I see them very much like Real Madrid who I hate to the core. Rich and always wanting to poach the best players of other clubs as if it's their divine right.

Having said that PSG are just a bunch of thugs much like Chelsea. A club with no history bought by rich men to buy championships and "pretend" to be big. I have more respect for clubs like St Ettiene and Marsielle in France.