Futbol Matches

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Congratulations to Qatar, seems a deserved win... As I wrote before, I'm not fond of the country, with all the corruption involved in 2022 World Cup bid and some human rights issues they urgently need to improve.

Nonetheless, it's always nice to have a new champion, besides the usual Japan or Korea (and Australia lately).

Suisse

And this summer ( June/July ) , Copa America ( 12 teams ) , Gold Cup ( 16 teams ) , and CAN Africa ( 24 teams ) .;)

Ceesmk

But the president of Conmebol is stupid; he explains it's sad that Mexico and USA won't play the Copa America 2019. But the Gold Cup will be played during the same period!

Suisse

And after Copa America 2019 , the next Copa America is not to 2023 , but 2024 ( Ecuador 2024 ) at the same time with EURO Germany 2024 . ;)

beto18

After the team of Di Stéfano (and company) I am encouraged to say that these players are the second golden generation of REAL MADRID.

On an international level; It is amazing everything they won.
Thanks for so much “Three-time champions” ;)

Last edited:

Ceesmk

Real Madrid is the most important and glorious club in the world and wrote History...but PSG does the same thing!

2017: PSG won 4-0 at home, and is eliminated
2019: PSG won 0-2 away, and is eliminated.
PSG writes History!

beto18

Confirmed:
The "Copa America 2020" was approved and will be played in two joint venues: Argentina and Colombia.

From that edition, will also be played every four years and will be parallel with the Eurocopa: 2020 - 2024 - 2028 and so on.