Fussball Bundesliga 2019/2020 (Austria)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I might be wrong, but I think it's the reprint that was limited to 500 and not the original version.
Can't be true, Panini wouldn't bother with a 500 reprint sticker, it's just 2/3 sheets for them.

Look at this; an other motherf... (he's not alone)

Now same problem with Camavinga sticker in France
And this guy is proud to write
"STICKER RARE AND SOON OUT OF STOCK

WE CAN NO LONGER ORDER THIS STICKER ON FRENCH PANINI STORE !!!!

ONLY IN FRANCE !!!!"

Just go to hell !
Actually, he's lying. I'm seeing 424 sticker available to order (if it's not possible, Panini just remove from the list). But yes, I'm sure it will be sold out quickly, unless.....

...... Panini starts to open their eyes for this "disease". Our hobby cannot afford more and more of these pathetic greedy hunters, leaving so many impossible collections to finish because it happens for that season to have one or two good rookies. So Panini has just one simple job: "sticker is quickly out of stock, it should be a rookie, let's print much more".

In our facebook swap group, I added now a simple rule to not buy/sell rookies. Doing my part to avoid this "business" that is destroying fair collectors.

Bahnsen

Can't be true, Panini wouldn't bother with a 500 reprint sticker, it's just 2/3 sheets for them.
I honestly have no clue on this. But that's what I am reading in other FB groups, where the discussion is going on which version will have the highest value. The original with huge printrun, or the reprint with only 500 copies.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I honestly have no clue on this. But that's what I am reading in other FB groups, where the discussion is going on which version will have the highest value. The original with huge printrun, or the reprint with only 500 copies.
You may be right, as original was also strange to have just 500 copies (even if there's not many austrians collecting their league, surely it's more than 500 around the country?)

However, a reprint with 500 copies is also very low. Considering how Haaland is playing now, those 500 would fly in a month or less.

Looks to me Panini is still grasping the situation and not realizing how "powerful" this business has become. And they are the only ones to counter it very easily.

Ceesmk

For Camavinga, it's still possible to make an order, because of course there are more stickers for the French League than the Austrian (or the Portuguese for Joao Felix), and because only the real football fans know him because he's only playing in the French Ligue 1. But if he go to the Real Madrid, the sticker will be sold out like MBappé. An other guy is already selling it for 100 Euros, and we start to have some sealed packs with "Camavinga inside?"; on FB groups, some foreigners join French groups with only parents and no importants collectors and write "I'm looking for Camavinga sticker"

Only Good Stickers

That's ridiculous! The thing is that on the Panini Austria website you can still purchase this sticker for 0,25€! but Panini delivers only to Austria.
I have never seen something like that on an ongoing collection. Now it'll be difficult to complete the album for people that are interested in this collection (and not in a stupid rookie). Panini should sell stickers worldwide and should reprint if necessary for all the requests until the end of the season

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'm getting highly fed up with these motherf........ ahem, you know..... for this rookie stuff.

João Félix UA sticker has been sold out already. Many sets will be unfinished because of those rookie hunting idiots. And the most idiotic about this is that the UA is not his rookie sticker, because he was already featured in first batch of the album.
Even though it's not really for this thread, I'll just add both JF stickers are sold out on Panini (his Nova Geração sticker is now also sold out).

Thank you rookie morons, you are a disgrace to our hobby :mad: Seriously hope this was the last time this happened and for the next ones, including Haaland, Ansu Fati, Camavinga and future great prospects, Panini can counter them with more issues from their rookie stickers and fight back this disease.

DecjeNovineFan

i check video on opening boxes and on first video guy did not get single Haland , on other two videos both are get one , is here someone from forum get two in one box is it eaven possible?