Favorite Club

LFC1892

Contributor
haha Meireles was decent but could not settle in the city for some reason, he is still remembered for his goal vs Everton in the Derby when King Kenny was the boss, i think he scored the equaliser for 2-2.

LFC1892

Contributor
I hope he gets sacked, he's out of his depth. Do you really believe yer lot will win the league with LVG ? 4TH again at best.

raj3sh

I personally don't like the way the team is playing under him , But he is getting the results . I will wait until Christmas to see how it goes .

LFC1892

Contributor
I think the biggest mistake they made is not improving the defence. Rojo & Jones not really good are they ? Darmian is decent while Valencia is not a right back. LVG is doing what Rodgers is doing, fitting square pegs in round holes.

raj3sh

The defense was OK until Shaw got injured , Darmian is decent at both RB & LB . Smalling is doing great . I agree with Valencia , since he is also not doing good going forward also .
Also Blind at CB have already provided 2-3 assists & a goal . Seems like LVG need a ball playing defender and its working for now .

Voldrinhos

Supporting Club Brugge. They could become champions tomorrow after 11 years! In a match against rivals Anderlecht...

ClubBrugge_NSNG-inc200px.jpg

Bordeaux

Ofk Beograd, Bordeaux, Fiorentina, Salernitana, Wolverhampton, Twente, Schalke 04, Atletico Madrid, Independiente Avellaneda ,San Martin Tucuman,Cruzeiro, Ham-Kam, Rijeka