EURO ENGLAND 2024

LFC1892

Contributor
haha what a meaningless pointless release this is. apart of course from hurting topps bottom line.
they already included all them 5 teams in the World Class sticker collection, why make another one?
in addition, why only 5 teams? Why not include more teams that they have license to?

Hoddle01

haha what a meaningless pointless release this is. apart of course from hurting topps bottom line.
they already included all them 5 teams in the World Class sticker collection, why make another one?
in addition, why only 5 teams? Why not include more teams that they have license to?
Because it is a deliberate attempt to rub Topps' face in it for not having the rights to the official licences for England, France, Italy and Germany. I must admit releasing two similar albums in such a short space of time is a bit bizarre, but there is always an official pre tournament collection for England, so the only unusual thing is that the World Class album was released in the UK as well as Europe.

I think this will sell much more units in England than the Topps collection and that is it's purpose.

LFC1892

Contributor
No doubt it will sell in England very well. Wonder if they will release this in Ger, Ita, Fra & Spa!!!
Whether it will outsell Topps is debatable, like.

Let's not forget there are 24 teams in the Euros which means 20 licensed kits for 20 other countries.
Seems like both companies are becoming sort of desperate and paranoid by what the other is doing so they release tons of products in the hope of outselling the other.

Since COVID19 hit us and left us I find the hobby has changed for the worse. Everything now has an added value $$$ even in swaps people are becoming greedy and too demanding for a particular card or sticker.

Hoddle01

I think it will easily outsell the Topps album in England, which is it's purpose. I doubt it will be released outside the UK, unless they change the cover, and title for each of the 5 countries featured, and tailor each country with the additional stickers that England will have for this collection.

Jack

Because it is a deliberate attempt to rub Topps' face in it for not having the rights to the official licences for England, France, Italy and Germany. I must admit releasing two similar albums in such a short space of time is a bit bizarre, but there is always an official pre tournament collection for England, so the only unusual thing is that the World Class album was released in the UK as well as Europe.

I think this will sell much more units in England than the Topps collection and that is it's purpose.
That made no sense I ment do u think it be a big set or something like the world class one

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoddle01

That made no sense I ment do u think it be a big set or something like the world class one
I think it will be similar in size to last year's One England collection, with the women's section taken up with the 4 additional teams stickers. I really hope that they include at least 15 or 16 individual player stickers for Italy, France, Germany and Spain. I think we may see a full 23 man player sticker representation for England.

Jack

I think it will be similar in size to last year's One England collection, with the women's section taken up with the 4 additional teams stickers. I really hope that they include at least 15 or 16 individual player stickers for Italy, France, Germany and Spain. I think we may see a full 23 man player sticker representation for England.
Oh last years was easy it only took a box for me but got two just in case I remember that it was called one england still have it woth the others

At least mbappé and Saka are in this one

Last edited by a moderator:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
This one makes much more sense than World Class and yet, still doesn't make sense at all for just five big european teams.

No doubt it will sell in England very well. Wonder if they will release this in Ger, Ita, Fra & Spa!!!

Let's not forget there are 24 teams in the Euros which means 20 licensed kits for 20 other countries.
Probably just England, at least in this format... but who knows, maybe Panini will do one for each... yeah, work it Panini, the more licenses you lose, the better you deliver :p

Btw, should be all european teams licensed except the "rogue four", Topps already shown it in 2022 with UNL (who can ever forget Gibraltar and such with same number of stickers as the big fish?)... So including the playoff teams, it's 29 licensed teams for Topps sticker album.

LFC1892

Contributor
This one makes much more sense than World Class and yet, still doesn't make sense at all for just five big european teams.

Probably just England, at least in this format... but who knows, maybe Panini will do one for each... yeah, work it Panini, the more licenses you lose, the better you deliver :p

Btw, should be all european teams licensed except the "rogue four", Topps already shown it in 2022 with UNL (who can ever forget Gibraltar and such with same number of stickers as the big fish?)... So including the playoff teams, it's 29 licensed teams for Topps sticker album.
They are defo taking the piss out of Topps with them 2 releases :D

GStephens

The England 2024 Adrenalyn cards haven't been formally announced yet either. They teased the England Golden Ballers a month or so back so get ready for another collection.

I actually think it's a bit embarrassing. Historically Panini had the best quality and they got complacent and Topps ended up taking the contract. What that should have done is focus them on delivering a better product, World Class was a good start. The product should speak for itself.

Going all over socials with big tag lines about licensed kits is playground stuff really.

Reactions: Val

LFC1892

Contributor
Another 387 sticker album from Panini, just like the World Class one. Way too much and milking it to be honest.

Last edited:

Jamiepr74

Patron
Panini may have bragging rights on the official kits, but they also are like to photoshop the shirts on the players. Disappointing……they have used about 4 or 5 different shirts in the who squad…here’s an example….ae892297-d35b-42aa-b464-3b14c78369b5.jpeg73c33c65-5eef-4a18-82f2-d823fbb03e13.jpegdef599d9-6538-4a0c-9b17-92aec0aab639.jpeg

Hoddle01

Panini have done this for years. I suppose the narrow window they had to produce new kit stickers hasn't helped either.