error with stickers received from panini

jl45

Hi I sent off for my missing fifa 365 stickers from panini, I received them today. I received all apart from 595, they sent me 596 instead BUT it has a pink back and the letter C inside a circle printed on the back. Also the player is Luis Urruti instead of Cristian Palacios who should be 596 according to their website.

So what did they send me and will it possible to get panini to send me the correct 595, how can I get them to do this and what is this mysterious 596 sticker they sent me by mistake?

gaspy

I don't know which nation are you from and therefore which Panini shop sent your order, but for sure #596 with pink back is from the Italian version of this year collection, and the player is Urruti (in the International edition #596 is Palacios).

jl45

I don't know which nation are you from and therefore which Panini shop sent your order, but for sure #596 with pink back is from the Italian version of this year collection, and the player is Urruti (in the International edition #596 is Palacios).
I'm from the UK where the backs are black. So it appears they sent me the wrong number and the wrong version of the sticker. Urruti doesn't appear at all in the international version

gaspy

So you definitely got wrong sticker (you ordered #595 and received #596) and wrong edition.

I guess you can forward a claim to Panini UK and ask for the right sticker, or at least here in Italy we can do so.

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
In France, there is also a claimer page on the Panini website. Don't hesitate to use it. It works very well here.