Duplicate sticker in album?

Jamiepr74

Just bought Panini France Football ‘83 on eBay. I love the album, problem is there is a duplicate sticker in it....see the Nice team......

Should I ask for a part refund as I want to keep it....its value is not as much as it is not fully completed....13166

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Just bought Panini France Football ‘83 on eBay. I love the album, problem is there is a duplicate sticker in it....see the Nice team......

Should I ask for a part refund as I want to keep it....its value is not as much as it is not fully completed....View attachment 13166
Send him a message first. You can assume it was done unintentionally (perhaps when seller was a kid, if the album was originally his), but it's bad for you. You can discuss with him what's the next move, but I would ask for a spare loose sticker. If he can't get it, then yes, a partial refund for the inconvenience and finding the missing sticker.

Jamiepr74

Send him a message first. You can assume it was done unintentionally (perhaps when seller was a kid, if the album was originally his), but it's bad for you. You can discuss with him what's the next move, but I would ask for a spare loose sticker. If he can't get it, then yes, a partial refund for the inconvenience and finding the missing sticker.
All sorted......don't know how, but they sourced a sticker that had been sent in a separate Panini France Football '83 and cut it out of the album, and then sent it on to me. I have now stuck the replacement sticker in the right place with glue as you can see from the picture, and its all perfect! :)

Considering the album is 36 years old, I am really pleased with how it all has been resolved........

Attachments