DetroitStickers Collection

raj3sh

My collection is very humble, as I just got started this month. I have wanted to be involved for awhile, but I finally convinced myself to jump in and I couldnt be happier.

Below is a couple images of the boxes and albums I currently have. A lot more on the way. I have only opened about 70 packs so far, as I am trying to do a little at a time to not spoil the enjoyment. Plus, I am studying for some crazy professional exams so time is limited anyway, haha :)

So on with it:
View attachment 1665 View attachment 1666
Can i know about the certification you are into ?

LFC1892

Contributor
Nice buys DS. You are officially hooked now. There's no escape.
Are you planing on doing stickers only ? Or Adrenalyn XL/Topps cards as well ?

DetroitStickers

Nice buys DS. You are officially hooked now. There's no escape.
Are you planing on doing stickers only ? Or Adrenalyn XL/Topps cards as well ?
Oh yeah, I'm in the game. I blame Pavle for the debt in my bank account, haha.

I also do cards, but much less so because of the LEs and such. I just bought a mess of 365 Adrenalyn XL cards which are incoming, and they will join my World Cup 14 cards.

I haven't ever bought any match attax cards, mostly because I don't have anyone to play with and the stickers are much cheaper. Plus I like putting them in the album.

LFC1892

Contributor
Oh yeah, I'm in the game. I blame Pavle for the debt in my bank account, haha.

I also do cards, but much less so because of the LEs and such. I just bought a mess of 365 Adrenalyn XL cards which are incoming, and they will join my World Cup 14 cards.

I haven't ever bought any match attax cards, mostly because I don't have anyone to play with and the stickers are much cheaper. Plus I like putting them in the album.
Haha I think many people will blame Pavle. You should get the Champions League ADR/XL 14/15. Really good collection from Panini. Match Attax is the same as AD/XL, you don't have to play with anyone.

DetroitStickers

Haha I think many people will blame Pavle. You should get the Champions League ADR/XL 14/15. Really good collection from Panini. Match Attax is the same as AD/XL, you don't have to play with anyone.
I almost bought some the other day, then got hung up on champions league vs champions league update set. It seemed like there were different boxes and starter packs and such and the Internet didn't help too much.

Could someone explain it to me?

LFC1892

Contributor
I almost bought some the other day, then got hung up on champions league vs champions league update set. It seemed like there were different boxes and starter packs and such and the Internet didn't help too much.

Could someone explain it to me?
Yes of course I will answer that. CL is the bigger one with 25 teams and about 366 cards.
The Update one is the last 16 teams who reached the knockout stage of 16 teams in the CL & has 141 Cards. Smaller binder as well.
I attached a picture for you to see. On e-bay the boxes are as low as 30$US for the both collections. Start with the bigger one if you wish. It is a lovely collection. I have attached some pics for you to see and judge. Pics 2&4 from the CL, pic 3&5 from Update.

Attachments

DetroitStickers

Yes of course I will answer that. CL is the bigger one with 25 teams and about 366 cards.
The Update one is the last 16 teams who reached the knockout stage of 16 teams in the CL & has 141 Cards. Smaller binder as well.
I attached a picture for you to see. On e-bay the boxes are as low as 30$US for the both collections. Start with the bigger one if you wish. It is a lovely collection. I have attached some pics for you to see and judge. Pics 2&4 from the CL, pic 3&5 from Update.
So are they actually two totally different collections?

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
Hi Detroit Stickers! Like you I've also been going through quite a similar re-start to my Panini Football sticker career! I've invested in most of the 2015 releases and bought a few of the recent international comps too. I've decided not to go back too far and I'm more looking forward to collecting any future editions (Euro 2016, Copa America 2016 etc). Did you slow down after a whirlwind start or are you still actively collecting? Apologies if you've already answered this elsewhere.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hi Detroit Stickers! Like you I've also been going through quite a similar re-start to my Panini Football sticker career! I've invested in most of the 2015 releases and bought a few of the recent international comps too. I've decided not to go back too far and I'm more looking forward to collecting any future editions (Euro 2016, Copa America 2016 etc). Did you slow down after a whirlwind start or are you still actively collecting? Apologies if you've already answered this elsewhere.
DetroitStickers has been MIA for two months, which is strange, because he was around every day since he registered.

Maybe he drowned in a pool of stickers? Or had a sticker overdose? :rolleyes:

LFC1892

Contributor
DetroitStickers has been MIA for two months, which is strange, because he was around every day since he registered.

Maybe he drowned in a pool of stickers? Or had a sticker overdose? :rolleyes:
Or found another hobby. ;)