Decje Novine Fan collection

chriswiggy

Patron
my collection of empty decje novine albums miss only munchen 74 , as i know this is one of best condition set known of decje novine , ultra hard to find them in this shape
Hi @DecjeNovineFan. Is this the Munchen 74/Minhen 74 album you are looking for? I have this empty album in my collection in super condition. Just a crease to the corner of the front cover. I also have a complete album in good/excellent condition. Not for sale. Just for your information.

Attachments

DecjeNovineFan

new binder for my set

Attachments

PrizedPanini

To make set like this i have 6 complete sets decje novine italia 90 and around 1000 doubles , plus i exchange with collectors like 150-200 , so from all 6 sets and 1000 doubles plus 150-200 i exchange i made one mint set, people outside exYU don't have clue how hard is make mint decje novine set, if you have 1000 euros and wish to buy set like this , you can't find one no one have it for sell very simple reason ... panini original release is all about money go on ebay take 500-600 euros and buy mint set from italy , decje novine don't go like that money means nothing you need to work hard years and years hunt for stickers in mint condtion and dont ask for price to make set like this one, empy albums is more harder then that most of these albums i send pics here is only copy i see in 5 years and i was quick to buy them first also I dont ask for price only thing was important that album is in top shape and he is for sell...
Hello DecjeNovineFan
This is my first ever post on here. I have only recently found this page and normally just ghost and read only, but I wanted to ask some questions about this set because you look to be an expert. If you would be kind enough to answer I would be grateful.
1- does each sticker have a different colour variation back? For example I have seen pink/blue and black.
2- are there more different coloured backs than the 3 mentioned above.
3- are any of the coloured backs more rarer than others?
4- why have some of the stickers got different numbers for the same player. For example
I have Matthaus blue back #259, but I have seen the same player with blue back #214
I have Thon blue back #260, but I have seen the same player with blue back #337
I have Illgner pink back #249, but I have seen the same player with blue back #333
Any help massively appreciated, I am cautious in case of fakes. I have only just discovered Decje Novine in the past few months and I am hooked on them!
Thank you in advance.

DecjeNovineFan

Hello DecjeNovineFan
This is my first ever post on here. I have only recently found this page and normally just ghost and read only, but I wanted to ask some questions about this set because you look to be an expert. If you would be kind enough to answer I would be grateful.
1- does each sticker have a different colour variation back? For example I have seen pink/blue and black.
4- why have some of the stickers got different numbers for the same player. For example
I have Matthaus blue back #259, but I have seen the same player with blue back #214
I have Illgner pink back #249, but I have seen the same player with blue back #333
Any help massively appreciated, I am cautious in case of fakes. I have only just discovered Decje Novine in the past few months and I am hooked on them!
Thank you in advance.

yes and colour on back is totally random same sticker can have blue and red back, only in last year euro 92 badges, stadiums and team mascots are purple and players can be green, blue , red, i probably only one was finish that set in two colours in mint condition purple and green back, but its normal that euro 92 have red and blue too, but i do not look backside colours for other years i do it only for that euro92 set because i have chance back then to finish it like that.

yes green also some sets have red variations like dark red or pink

no its random they are all same but some stickers maybe is harder to find today if you want to find all in two colours like i try in euro 92 denmark purple badge in top condition is impossible to find but as i say euro 92 is only one wich is probably possible to finish in two colours and also euro 88 is possible to finish all with black back but its really not important wich back colour DN you have they are all same value

decje novine have same numbers as original, if you seen that what you saying, its wrong print or wrong cut on sheets in decje novine factory for example i have now england decje novine mexico 86 badge with wrong number, because wrong cut on sheets in factory, thats why you see wrong numbers but these wrong numbers are not good at all if you collect set only if you wnat to have them on side as misscut or glue in album but they are same stickers looking only front side.

Thank you in advance.

-It's better for you to not touch them , they are most rare stickers in the world, please don't eaven try to collect them you will lose money and time , most of sets is not possible to finish, maybe italy 90 with lots of pain is possible for someone who live here but condition will be probably random from crap to nice, for most of sets there is numbers no one have or almost no one if you want complete set looking condition then forget that you will finish set, on top of that just want to mention how empty albums are rare, if person like me refresh all auction and selling pages in exJugoslavia every day 20 times per day or more probably will see few empty albums in period of 5-6 years and chance that you will buy is too low

only chance i see, someone buy set is when some collector sell his double set or deside to sell collection or someone from germany who buy sets here 15 years ago decide to sell on ebay....

i know alot of people here who want to buy sets money is no problem but no one selling, these sets you cant buy eaven with money haha , or yes you can of course but you need to beg someone take your money )) , 2018 is last year when was possible to do something with collecting them and finish sets.

Last edited:

PrizedPanini

yes and colour on back is totally random same sticker can have blue and red back, only in last year euro 92 badges, stadiums and team mascots are purple and players can be green, blue , red, i probably only one was finish that set in two colours in mint condition purple and green back, but its normal that euro 92 have red and blue too, but i do not look backside colours for other years i do it only for that euro92 set because i have chance back then to finish it like that.

yes green also some sets have red variations like dark red or pink

no its random they are all same but some stickers maybe is harder to find today if you want to find all in two colours like i try in euro 92 denmark purple badge in top condition is impossible to find but as i say euro 92 is only one wich is probably possible to finish in two colours and also euro 88 is possible to finish all with black back but its really not important wich back colour DN you have they are all same value

decje novine have same numbers as original, if you seen that what you saying, its wrong print or wrong cut on sheets in decje novine factory for example i have now england decje novine mexico 86 badge with wrong number, because wrong cut on sheets in factory, thats why you see wrong numbers but these wrong numbers are not good at all if you collect set only if you wnat to have them on side as misscut or glue in album but they are same stickers looking only front side.

Thank you in advance.

-It's better for you to not touch them , they are most rare stickers in the world, please don't eaven try to collect them you will lose money and time , most of sets is not possible to finish, maybe italy 90 with lots of pain is possible for someone who live here but condition will be probably random from crap to nice, for most of sets there is numbers no one have or almost no one if you want complete set looking condition then forget that you will finish set, on top of that just want to mention how empty albums are rare, if person like me refresh all auction and selling pages in exJugoslavia every day 20 times per day or more probably will see few empty albums in period of 5-6 years and chance that you will buy is too low

only chance i see, someone buy set is when some collector sell his double set or deside to sell collection or someone from germany who buy sets here 15 years ago decide to sell on ebay....

i know alot of people here who want to buy sets money is no problem but no one selling, these sets you cant buy eaven with money haha , or yes you can of course but you need to beg someone take your money )) , 2018 is last year when was possible to do something with collecting them and finish sets.
Thank you for your reply and the advice you offer. I am currently gathering some from the Italia 90 set, this seems to be the set I am having most luck with. I have seen the photos of your stickers and they look immaculate, I understand I will not be able to achieve this buying from the sources I do and the fact they are getting old now. I am happy to receive stickers with slight imperfections because I can’t be too picky as there really aren’t many UK sellers with them. I also do not collect empty albums so this aspect is not a problem.

I find the set very interesting and like the fact it is a variation from the original.

I have picked up a bundle of Decje Novine from the F1 1980 set, this will be another one I go after soon (hopefully).

Thanks again!