Copa America 2019 - Brazil

Caiera

So, with the group stage draw today a very important question emerges: will panini release a sticker album for this one? I think so, and given that I couldn't found any threads abou this collection in the site, I created one myself, so feel free to drop here any new info you guys found. Also, cheers from Brazil!:)FB_IMG_1548385098312.jpg

Duke

Japan
Qatar
Location and stadiums
Messi and Neymar's chance to win something truly important with their national team.

It will definetily be an iconic Copa America tournament.

Hoddle01

Brilliant.

Should be more interesting given Qatar's and Japan's performances in the Asian Cup.

I would really like to get the Brazil and Argentina sets and the hardback album. Anyone who can help would be most welcome.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
:D Yeah, I know... :)

I had too many shits in my life, and had no time for collections, but now I can hardly wait this collection and Women WC and maybe Nations League ;)
Good you're back, hope you sorted everything ;)

Not a fan of Copa America, but this is one of those years where every good football competition is welcome... I'm also looking forward fo those two you mentioned.

Now if Copa America merged for a 16-team tournament with all american continent, like they did in Centenario, now that would catch more my attention ;)

Ceesmk

Now if Copa America merged for a 16-team tournament with all american continent, like they did in Centenario, now that would catch more my attention ;)
They wanted to do this, but finally the problem is that the Gold Cup will be played during the same dates. So it was impossible to invite the Concacaf teams (even Mexico).