Confederation Cup Russia 2017

Suisse

African Cup of Nations 2017 : Semi Finals :

Egypt - Burkina Faso

Ghana - Cameroon

The winner play the Confederations Cup 2017 and ''maybe'' :rolleyes: on Panini album

Suisse

Cameroon win the African Cup of Nations 2017 against Egypt 2-1 , and will play Confederations Cup against Chile , Australia and Germany this summer .

LFC1892

Contributor
I can't see the point of this album if Panini is releasing the Road to WC 2018 sticker album around April!!!

Caniggia

Contributor
or maybe Confederation Cup will be printed only for Germany as happen with Female WC2015 that was distributed only in Spain, Uk and Germany .. or Copa America Centenario only in Italy...

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
or maybe Confederation Cup will be printed only for Germany as happen with Female WC2015 that was distributed only in Spain, Uk and Germany .. or Copa America Centenario only in Italy...
I believe Panini has realized this, but if not, here's the newsflash: portuguese people mostly collect everything related either to national league or national team and after the 2016 win, everyone is so proud for our first big title, which I believe it has increased the sales (and Panini upgraded a lot the portuguese league collection)... Even if it's not a WC or Euro competition, it only makes sense for them to release here the CC collection and leave the RTWC for the other countries, can't think of Panini only releasing in one of the two european teams in CC.

Turisas

I was wondering that how sure can we be about the exist of this collection? Beside of that German site, I haven't found any information released by Panini itself. From where did they get the info? It says Panini verified, but how, where?
If it is going to be released in spring, shouldn't be more revelaed information about it? At least cover design, album details...
What do you think guys?

Helios

Contributor
Relax!:D

You will get your Confed album - for me this product does make more sense than Road to ...without badges again probably..a shame..

It was published in "just kick it" magazine which is a product owned by Panini..so why should they publish fake news

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I was wondering that how sure can we be about the exist of this collection? Beside of that German site, I haven't found any information released by Panini itself. From where did they get the info? It says Panini verified, but how, where?
If it is going to be released in spring, shouldn't be more revelaed information about it? At least cover design, album details...
What do you think guys?
I wouldn't worry, there's other people claiming this album will be released in Portugal and Russia too... It's just that RTWC brings more attention.

Panini Brazil sayd that won't release Confed. Cup here and there is no information about RTWC release. But probably they will sell an album before the Campeonato Brasileiro, which probably will be released in August/ September.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
No further news? I tried to check that JKI magazine where it was said Panini mentioned this collection to be released, but couldn't find anything there.

Turisas

Same news everywhere since that German news back in February. Of course if the album will be released in late May/early June, Panini is not in late with announcement. I tried to find out which in month was the last confed. album released in 2013, vut couldnt figure out. Any memories anyone?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Same news everywhere since that German news back in February. Of course if the album will be released in late May/early June, Panini is not in late with announcement. I tried to find out which in month was the last confed. album released in 2013, vut couldnt figure out. Any memories anyone?
Sorry @Turisas, forgot to answer your post... It's still not late to the release for sure, but the lack of news is intriguing... But I checked when 2013 album was released in Brazil and according to the news I saw, it was in early May.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Finally something!

18119563_1333267660090458_8667374055552140783_n.jpg

Taken from a mexican community, so Mexico will also get it.

Seems there's 24 special stickers and the player stickers are similar to RTWC... Not a fan of it, but still hopeful it will be a nice album.

Suisse

Perfect Dantzig :cool: , good job .

Nice cover ;) .

For EURO2016 and Confed Cup albums there are flags on the cover , i hope they will be on that the cover of album Panini Russia 2018 next year ;):) .

Last edited: