Confederation Cup Russia 2017

ilias

Road to the World Cup I liked to collect so if they do release one for Russia I will definitely buy

Suisse

If Germany win the semi final , Wales or Portugal will play Confederations Cup 2017 . :D ;) .

Suisse

Album Panini Confed Cup 2017 , Russia , Germany , Chile , Australia , New Zealand , Mexico , Portugal and Africa . :D

Turisas

So it is very unlikely that we can collect confederations cup next year according to fifa 365 last page panini "preview". Only road to wc and world cup itself is entitled as to be collections. Opinion ns guys? Do we still have the chance for confederations cup album?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
So it is very unlikely that we can collect confederations cup next year according to fifa 365 last page panini "preview". Only road to wc and world cup itself is entitled as to be collections. Opinion ns guys? Do we still have the chance for confederations cup album?
If it's true, I guess at Panini's eyes, only Brasil deserved it... Or it was such a flop in Brazil that Panini won't bet again on those albums.

Helios

Contributor
No Chance.
I'd rather have it then in my opinion useless road to world cup album..

Caniggia

Contributor
I don't think we have Confederation Cup ... my hope is having it inside Fifa365 2018 :)

Suisse

The draw :

GROUP A / Russia , Portugal , Mexico , New Zealand

GROUP B / Germany , Chile , Australia , Winner of African Cup .

Baul de Futbol

Group B looks fearsome! I'm very eager to see the display of Chile on his first Confederaciones Cup. I hope this tournament becomes an album, but I think it will be just a new section on Fifa 365, or on the Road to Russia.

Suisse

African Cup on Nations 2017 :

1/4 :

Burkina Faso - Tunisia

Ghana or Egypt - Morocco

Senegal - Cameroon

DR Congo - Egypt or Ghana

Nigeria , Ivory Coast , Algeria are out !!!

The winner of African Cup of Nations on Confederations Cup album , if album exist of course but i'm not sure .

Helios

Contributor
Probably there won't be an album otherwise Panini would have had labeled the event on last page of actual FIFA 365 sticker album..

Suisse

Ok Helios ;) .

Maybe , Confederations Cup album 2013 was not a big financial success for Panini

Caniggia

Contributor
the only chance to see this album is Panini Germany because is the only big target for this edition (no England, no Italy, no Spain, no Argentina, no Brasil, etc)