• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Confederation Cup Russia 2017

Staff member
Today, FIFA released the official emblem for this competiton

Do you think Panini will release an album like it did for the last 2013 edition ?

Probably yes. I will be a little sarcastic, but this is a way for Panini to make money with FIFA license...

I hope for an album even if it´s an in action album without badges or any shiny stickers, as we had back in the last big tournaments.

You're right! Some albums are very boring! For this moment I'm sticking Apertura 2015 for the Mexican League; there are only big portraits of the faces of the players (we can't see even their shirt) and I have the impression to stick 300 times the same sticker, or to collect the portraits of a group of prisoners found in the Archives of the Police^^ Nevertheless, the shinies are really funny (especially the mascots) and save a little the album.

Without shinies or at least special stickers every album is boring.
I hope there will be a confederation cup album. And the Road to WC 2018 Russia.
Confederation cup in 2013 was not boring ( I am trying to collect stickers now) . There were cities, stadium, shiny badges, team puzzles. Road to albums are simple players in action. So actually I am waiting Confederation cup 2017 :)

For Oceania , Tahiti's out

The semi finals of Oceania Nations Cup 2016 are : Papua New Guinea-Solomon Islands , and , New Zealand-New Caledonia .

Oceania Nations Cup 2016 in Papua New Guinea :

Today Semi Finals : Papua New Guinea-Solomon Islands 2-1 , New Zealand-New Caledonia 1-0

Saturday , Final :

Papua New Guinea-New Zealand

Papua or New Z. on Panini Confed. Cup 2017 ?

Final : Papua New Guinea-New Zealand 0-0 ( pso 2-4 )

Album Panini Confed Cup 2017 , Russia , Germany , Chile , Australia , New Zealand , Mexico , winner Europe and Africa .

Sergio Z

Panini's Confederations Cup 2013 album was an initiative of Panini Brasil, as far as I know. If Panini from Italy takes the initiative, we'll probably have this album (released in very few countries, mainly Europe, for sure). After all, they're looking forward to make a profit (like @Ceesmk said).