Complete eGuide - Collaborative work

Danju

Patron
there is a possiblity in google, named "google presentation" ( powerpoint like ) you can build it as an open document for everyone or you can add friends to it.
I just gave it a try and made as simple structure as exaple.
Maybe you can check and have a look if it is something you are fine with.
Just like you allready said:
I think like you that we must set up the frame before starting to build it. And of course, you are the project manager.
there are a lot of things that must be clear before starting a project like that one.

SubZero

Hello everyone! I would also like to participate in this project. I could probably be helpful as an interpreter from Russian to English or German. If there are any other tasks I would be happy to do them.

stickersCat

Patron
Hi to everyone. Count with me for the project. @marinerpete and me started to work on it, especially him. Will be perfect to creat a platform to add docs "open" and everyone put their stuff. Now i don't have time for collecting...:mad: but i will try to do the best. I have a lot of scans (albums and packets) that i can send to other project creators. Come on! Happy New Year!

Bidus

Hello,

I will try to make a little draft of one of the world Cups this week-end, hope this will give a good idea to everyone.

Bidus

CSKA Sofia Forever

My impression is that there are quite some super duper collectors here that can probably get together all versions and scans needed to complete the guide, but I would be happy to (at least modestly) contribute ;)

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Talked to Panini Licensing director on Skype yesterday for around 40 minutes.
Mentioned him the projects our communiy members are working on.
He noted that if we manage to wrap it up, there's a possibility this to be linked from their and even FIFA page for people to view, since he said such things are great for people to learn more about the history. Of course if we want to. Really good guy who cares about collecting aspect and preserving the information in the digital age.

Danju

Patron
is there a platform or programm chosen to be used ? I´d like to spend the cold days for something usefull.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
A few months back I began writing a book about featuring this with help of Greg from "Stuck on You" Wanted to use it as a revenue way to support the site, but never got to finish it.
I'm missing 2018 variations altogether. The book contains lots of article from the blog and also new stuff Greg added.

With that said, if anyone seriously wants to pick the task up and finalize it so that we can use it to maintain the site cost, let me know. Alternatively, we can leave it as an open-source book and give away for free, I'd leave that up to the community to decide.

Last edited: