• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Collection Advise

Hi All

Sorry if this is within the wrong section I am new to CardzReviews.

I was wondering if those with knowledge could give some advise.

Is there a website where I can find the ratio of cards per pack across various sets of collections mainly Football, Panini&Topps.

Also does anyone have tips on the best way to catalogue your collection so its easy to monitor what cards/stickers you have and and that it would be easy to remove and add when completing trades.

last thing.. is there any tools or sites which help to identify if a trade is of equal value or is this just based on those involved in the trade.

Many Thanks
Sam

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Welcome aboard.
Manfred already gave you a good advice.
I'd only add that as for card valuations it's common to use eBay. (market value)
In general a card is worth what someone is ready to give/pay for it.
There is a site, that can help you track value of a card over the time, but there is a limited amount of collections added. http://www.priceguide.cards/en

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Ag3ntSmyth for stickers, it's fairly simple to know about value, I've wrote an article once about it... For cards it's much more difficult, be collections like Adrenalyn or those high-end collections like Prizm, Donruss or Select... I do know a lot about Adrenalyn ratios and what's best or worse, but involves too many math to explain.

Basically, for both of them, Manfred and Pavle already gave good advices.