CardzReview Forums 2018 - Improvements TO-DO list

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'll use this thread to provide members with information about upgrades on both front and back-end of both forums, blog and social media platforms.
List will be segmented into two parts : finished and to-do.
If anyone would like to help with to-do or has a request or suggestion, feel free to post.

Change-log
  1. Re-designed CardzReview Blog to a simplified interface but easy to use and access most important content. (link)
  2. Added World Cup 2018 Panini countdown to the sidebar wc countdown.png
  3. Created Slack and Discord groups for WC 2018 chatting
  4. Created Facebook Group for Panini WC2018chat, swaps and discussions (already 125+ members)
  5. Sent out an email to email subscribers about the news and improvements
To-Do
  1. Further improve CardzReview blog
  2. Tweak out forum header
  3. Remove forum headline and align it properly.
  4. Update outdated old blog posts and correct information. (Mostly World Cup things and general guides)
  5. Add country flags into forums
  6. Create and revise forum trading and swapping sections for WC 2018.
  7. Revise forum rules
  8. Create an official and in-depth topic about the WC 2018 with relevant information and links for official discussion
  9. Revise the old WC2018 thread and rename it to: pre-release discussion
  10. Create World Cup 2018 stickers album review, guide, checklists download articles. (need help from contributors)
  11. Create Adrenalyn XL 2018 review, guides, checklists download articles. (need help from contributors)
  12. Create General collecting guides and tips on website. (need help from contributors)
  13. Create General collecting guides and tips and make them into a printable PDF's for people to download
  14. Panini World Cup Variation book and guide (community work) - when finished create a downloadable file
As you can see there are a lot of things to be done to improve the general state of the community. It's time consuming process for a one man, so if anyone can help with any of these, please do not hesitate to reach out. I'll seriosly need help with bullet points 6. 10. 11. 12.

Last edited:

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Looking to expand the contributors team. We need people willing to help us write guides and articles for new collectors. Preferably English-speaking. Please if you can help, get in touch.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Great @D8ct9r I'll send you a pm so that you can see the current articles we have.
Seeing at your blog, would be great if you could compose a piece on stickers finance behind World Cup albums.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I know plenty of you have been asking for the country flags feature like we had in 1.0 version of the forum, well country flags are now back.

Kacper13

Wiem, że wielu z was pytało o funkcję flag krajów, tak jak to było w wersji 1.0 forum, a flagi państwowe powróciły.
Hello Pavle, I would like to ask how to pick up my country flag? I can't do it on settings. And what you think about adding @Bidus checklist to viewing on main Site?

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You can't pick it up @Kacper13 it is given to you based on your IP address. You can select to disable it in the profile. Me and @dantzig are working on the WC 2018 article that actually. Should be done soon.