CALCIATORI PANINI ALBUM 2015/2016

Caniggia

Contributor
Panini start with promotion also during X-Mas time with distribution for free of new album in 40 different commercial megastore in Italy. Included there will be also the exclusive Panini bookmark with X-Mas wishes and happy new year.. so it means the bookmark distributed at Panini Tour later in 2016 will be probably different :)

PANINI_schedanatale_3_1_-2.jpg

Baul de Futbol

This album seems too great! It's like the millestone of how an album have to be. but I'm talking just of what I've see here. Maybe someday the hobby grow again here in Chile in order to have such a great local collection. Well, Fifa 365 is behaving very well in the local market, so in a couple of years, who knows!
(If someone wants to trade some empty albums and some packets for chilean stuff, just tell me!!!)

Caniggia

Contributor
so at the end seems we will have only two different albums, I mean with some "big difference" like border or back

one for free with black border, no price in the back cover, 6 stickers inside
one to sell with argent border, price in the back cover, no stickers inside

so for collectors, if you buy one copy to sell and then you buy also starter pack you have already both versions.. the one given for free everywhere (schools, bars, with magazines, etc) should be exactly same

bordi differenti.jpg retro differenti.jpg

Last edited:

Caniggia

Contributor
at the moment we have 3 different versions of album this year, even there are only 2 different borders instead of 4 like was for 2014/15 edition (thanks Panini! :))

. version to sell (2,50 euro) with price written, barcode, border argent and no stickers for free inside

. version included in the starter pack with no price written, no barcode, border black and standard 6 stickers for free inside

. version for free with price slash , no barcode, border black and standard 6 stickers for free inside

versioni album.jpg

Hye, just to inform all off you that about cards like last year they will be 21...
Letter H = 5 cards
Letter P = 5 cards
Letter G = 5 cards
Letter C = 5 cards
then card n° 21 as last year you get when you finished album and check on Panini tour..
Here 1 card letter P card 4 photo

Happy New Year Eve 2016
nik3500

Attachments

Caniggia

Contributor
Hye, just to inform all off you that about cards like last year they will be 21...
Letter H = 5 cards
Letter P = 5 cards
Letter G = 5 cards
Letter C = 5 cards
then card n° 21 as last year you get when you finished album and check on Panini tour..
Here 1 card letter P card 4 photo

Happy New Year Eve 2016
nik3500
important info: is not like last year, all cards can be ordered late at Panini. Maybe only 21st not because is an exclusive card given at Panini Tour events but honestly I'm not sure about

Caniggia

Contributor
as every year Panini send at home a promo envelope to be opened as you see in the pics. Inside you find presentation of new album + 5 packets free + a kind of bookmark

20160102_095421.jpg 20160102_095525.jpg

Hye,i saw today something someone ask info about cards to Panini store...replay was that 1 card will cost circa euro 5,00 each...
as soon as i found again this pic i will put on here
nik3500