Calciatori Panini Album 2014/15

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I will not write much about this set, since all the basic info can be found in the article I wrote about it. Yesterday in Rome, new conference was held about the set. Some of the new information released were about Panini Tour (Panini Village) which will be held in a couple of Italian cities.

Panini Village event date (photo attached). More information to come.

Update :
Here is an interesting video showing how album is made.

Attachments

Last edited:

Caniggia

Contributor
Every year Panini change organization of Panini Tour, in some cities are in the squares, in others are inside in commercial centre (in Bologna was like that). This is a really important moment for collectors, not only because you have chance to complete albums (you can change 15 stickers with Panini staff and of course with other collectors you find there), but if you have the album complete (or almost, last year you need to have it at least 80%) they will add official stamp in your album and there is no other moment you can have it. There is space for this stamp in back cover (last year was 1st time)

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Wow @Caniggia that is amazing. I had no idea about the stamp. It sounds its something quite hard to get. Do you have a photo of any previous ones? I am not sure but I think they might be similar to the ones that appear in some recent World Cup albums?

Caniggia

Contributor
i did a scan of part of back cover, is not so easy because stamp is made by machine and is white on white.. i hope you can see it! i never heard about World Cup Albums, you mean Brasil 2014? because there is nothing similar on my copies. Anyway i don't think so because Panini has started this "certificate" only last year and they organize Panini Tour only for Calciatori, not for World Cup (at least in Italy, i mean). I'm sending you by mail because here is too large to be accept

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanks, I realize whats it about.
No, this is not what I had in mind at first. I thoughts its just one of those stamp-stickers that 2010 and 2006 World Cup albums have I think. This is obviously a round shaped stamp. Looks nice, thanks for sharing. I wonder if some of these will appear on auction sites.

Attachments

Caniggia

Contributor
Thanks, I realize whats it about.
No, this is not what I had in mind at first. I thoughts its just one of those stamp-stickers that 2010 and 2006 World Cup albums have I think. This is obviously a round shaped stamp. Looks nice, thanks for sharing. I wonder if some of these will appear on auction sites.
I think in future the value will be much better than standard complete album. But the absolute complete is having also this sticker, it was out of selling, distributed only at SERIE A presentation and printed in 400 copies. This is a kind of Holy Graal! I was so lucky to get one copy and for free!

Attachments

Caniggia

Contributor
I copy here what i wrote as comment in Pavle article about Calciatori 2014/2015, maybe can be useful for somebody interested who checks only forum (big mistake! Pavle use to write great articles)

some personal opinions and infos about Calciatori 2014/15:

1. i agree, i don’t like so much neon green border but anyway pics seems good
2. you wrote something wrong, the first page with trophy are not stickers but only printed. You have 2 small stickers with official footballs and 2 standard size with Serie A cup and logo. The last 4 are only printed
3. for more than 50 years there was only one box 100 packets, this years there is a kind of revolution, in newspapers shop you have box 100 packets, box 50 packets (8 for free), multipack 16 packets (2 for free). For first time ever are also sold in comics shop but with different packages: fan blister (5 packets), special box (33 packets), collector’s box (68 packets). In each box (except one of 100) you find 2 different kind of packets, standard one and red one for packest for free “omaggio”. Due to fact i’m crazy and i collect also empty boxes i have bouth everything selling to friends only packets inside

4. worst thing is about is about Maxi-Cards.. these are part of album (backside there is written Calciatori 2014/2015 1 to 20). At the moment you can find only in box 100 packets and no chance to order later to Panini. So already on ebay has started the killing market. First sellers are newspaper shops owners, they keep for themselves the maxi-card found in the box and then they put on internet around 15 euros each (for the moment).
One important thing, all boxes excetp 100 packets can’t be sold open. You can buy only the box. In Italy there thousands and thousands of kids that can’t buy a box (70 euros) and so the family use to buy 10 packets time by time. This is reason why there are maxi-cards sold alone…
Personally i don’t agree completely about, historic idea of Panini brothers was “an album with no rare stickers and cards inside who everyone can complete”. They’re changing their way after 54 years! So to try to get all cards I should by 20 boxes of packets and hoping to find all 20 different maxi-cards? Ridicoulous and very expensive (20 boxes = 1400 euro)
5) last good info, my suggestion is anyway to buy box 100 packets. Also this year i have found only 14 double stickers on a total of 600! A very good beginning

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I just saw a comment on the article.
Some great points, I will try to modify article according to your info this week.

And do not worry, just because we have forum, does not mean I will not be writing. Quite opposite. I do intend to write quite a few articles in the next few weeks. I just needed to take a break from writing and finally establish a forum, its quite hard to do multitasking, so I had to chose one thing for the previous week.

To avoid duplication I will remove the comments from the article. Its not you, but Google hates sites with duplicate text. :)

Caniggia

Contributor
Also this year Panini send at home a promo letter for Calciatori collectors. Usually it has sent to people who ask missing stickers year before or people bought complete sets directly at Modena. About me i don't remember, i receive every year!

Inside there are 2 packets for free, voucher to have discount to buy album at shops and some advertising about Calciatori and Disney

busta 2015 front.jpg
busta 2015 back.jpg

Caniggia

Contributor
this monday (2 feb) with newspaper Corriere dello Sport, first packet of "Film del Campionato" will be distributed to complete Calciatori 2014/15. Inside you find 8 stickers with top of first part of season. Here is promo and an amazing sticker about Totti film campionato 2015 parte 1.jpg totti.jpg

Caniggia

Contributor
This year we have 3 different packets. Gold is one sold in newspapers shop, Argent is one sold in comics shop, Red is one for free (omaggio). The gold one can be sold one by one, the argent one only in boxes where you find also some packets for free (red one) bustine fronteretro 2015.jpg

Caniggia

Contributor
As I wrote this year we have 4 different sets to buy packets, three are boxes (with one of 100 you have for free 1 maxi card) and then a package with 33 packets. Here the pics ;)
DSC02067.JPG
DSC02068.JPG

Last edited:

Caniggia

Contributor
With special packet of 8 stickers distributed last monday with newspaper Corriere dello Sport, left page of album has been completed, for right page DSC02066.JPG wait end of june

Caniggia

Contributor
Waiting the event in Bologna, tomorrow I'll go to Imola (quiet close). So i can exchange some stickers with Panini staff and then I'll see which gift we have this year. A small report here tomorrow evening! ;)

header_tourxs.png

Caniggia

Contributor
Unbelievable! There is a fourth variation of packet Calciatori 2014/15, this is green and I don't know where else but is the one you find buying package of biscuits Ringo

bustina verde 2015 fronte.jpg
bustina verde 2015 retro.jpg