Bulgaru at LastSticker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy1975

Do you have any experience of the user Bulgaru at LastSticker?

I got a proposal from him, and he only wanted famous players from WC 86, 90 and so on.
When I told him that the stickers he wanted from me are very valuable at eBay he didn't agree.

I have figured out that he sell a lot of stickers at eBay, so I think he just want to fool me to get stickers that he can sell for high prices at ebay.

Anyone that have experiences from that user?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

I got a proposal from him, and he only wanted famous players from WC 86, 90 and so on.
When I told him that the stickers he wanted from me are very valuable at eBay he didn't agree.

I have figured out that he sell a lot of stickers at eBay, so I think he just want to fool me to get stickers that he can sell for high prices at ebay.

Click here, it will redirect to my post and you know who you're dealing with:
Edit: And in case there's any doubt, it's his MO to feign ignorance or belittle what he wants, if he's "caught". No shame (and backbone too).

Ceesmk

This guy threatened me because I used a picture of a sealed box that he put on Facebook to annonce the release of "Euro 2020 Preview" in Switzerland in April.
Completly stupid, I share every time and allways for free lots of pictures of my own collection every day on my page...He only collects for money.

bulgaru

Jimmy before you talk from your behind , maybe you should explain that the very valuable players were Maradona of 1990 which you wanted 30€ for it, and i showed you a link where it was being sold at €7 .. and in any case I offered you badges of Euro 1988 for it, so people should hear the whole story

You could also tell them we successfully made at least 5 swaps in the past, NEVER including any "rare" or "famous" players. Including when i sent you lot of stickers from 1974 and from you i got back an open envelope half empty. But i didnt go and try to give you a bad name for it did I ?

bulgaru

This guy threatened me because I used a picture of a sealed box that he put on Facebook to annonce the release of "Euro 2020 Preview" in Switzerland in April.
Completly stupid, I share every time and allways for free lots of pictures of my own collection every day on my page...He only collects for money.
Threatened? I simply said you should use your own photos not copy other people photos to try sell stuff that you didnt have !

Ceesmk

Threatened? I simply said you should use your own photos not copy other people photos to try sell stuff that you didnt have !
I sell nothing, I just give informations on my page, I'm not thinking about money every time, I'm mainly a collector, not a dealer! And the release of the collection in Switzerland was an information

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Guys, every part could exposed its position and version of the "case" so I prefer to close the thread.
If anyone as a valuable word to add, please send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.