• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Album Uruguay 1930

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Never seen in my life. The pictures are very bad but that stuff seems more than new and the design is very modern.
I don't understand a word in the description. What does "WITH 275 AUTUMN COLUMN FIGURES SOLD FOR NECKLACE" means ??????
Looks like the guy used google translate...

Suisse

Me too Makhno , first time i see this album .

I think is not an original of course , not a reproduction , i think is a new creation like many album of 58 or 62 with brillant cover .

On the second photo , i see the semi finals URU-YOU and ARG-USA and final URU-ARG written

Suisse

Perfect Ceesmk , it's true :) . Error on cover , impossible to sell , is not serious .

Many fake ( or new bad productions ) World Cup now 1930 , and 58 , 62 , 66 and 70 .

Caniggia

Contributor
but considering we have any official album until 62 (or very ultra rare local albums) ... also a kind of pirate album could be interesting, if well done, not? :)

even I never bought one ... I spend already enough money for originals :p

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
AH AH AH... Now I understand why he used the word "necklace" in his Ebay anounce. It was a bad translation of "colar" wich means "stick" in spanish and closed to the word "collar" wich means "necklace" !!

Suisse

collar , colar , in french the word for necklace is collier .

Album is very nice , this error on the first page is really a pity