Adrenalyn XL Road To Euro Cup France 2016

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
This collection has been released today in France (at least I received a Panini email to inform me it was out).

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I am not sure why @Andy hasn't posted this video here ( I guess he does not like self-promotion) but its very nice, in-depth video of this collection. I will add it to my article as well. Really neat video.

Andy

I am not sure why @Andy hasn't posted this video here ( I guess he does not like self-promotion) but its very nice, in-depth video of this collection. I will add it to my article as well. Really neat video.
exactly that Pavle!! I thought it was a bit out of order if i just kept posting videos on the site...! plus i had flu while filming which was vaguely amusing keep hitting the pause button!
some info is given slightly incorrect on the video...
Different types of Picture Packs are actually 5...
1. centre pics Zlatan-Neuer
2. centre pics Zlatan-Hart
3. centre pics Ronaldo-Gigi
4. centre pics Lewandowski -Gigi
5. centre pics Costa -Gigi

the five different types and are available in both retail (booster boxes) and promotional packs (mags and starter packs).

These 5 packs are the same as the international edition however they contain 9 cards rather than 6.

With the International version there are 4 types of packs per booster box however the same 5 in total as above. Retail Packs in Booster Boxes while Promotional Packs are used in blisters and Mega Starter Pack etc...

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I never mind people sharing info + video, but just posting a video link is a bit self-promotional. Since you always add lots of into + create great video, feel free to post it here, really.

I noticed you were sick a bit mate, and hopefully you feel better now. That did not stop me from watching video. Keep up the good work.

DetroitStickers

Does anyone have any advice on where to buy this collection online for an American? I'm not seeing anything too promising on eBay currently.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Does anyone have any advice on where to buy this collection online for an American? I'm not seeing anything too promising on eBay currently.
Probably because prices now aren't too promising... Collection was released only 2 months ago and Adrenalyn is always expensive while it's still "hot".

Are you really sure you want to "dive" into this? Adrenalyn is much more expensive than sticker collections, besides the usual LEs spread around Europe.

DetroitStickers

Probably because prices now aren't too promising... Collection was released only 2 months ago and Adrenalyn is always expensive while it's still "hot".

Are you really sure you want to "dive" into this? Adrenalyn is much more expensive than sticker collections, besides the usual LEs spread around Europe.
That makes sense. I might wait a little to get them at less "hot" prices. Seeing as nobody I know IRL actually collects, I have no reason to be too far ahead of the curve.

And as far as getting into it, I got a couple cheap boxes of World Cup 14, and have been enjoying it. I like filling the binder as much as placing the stickers. I can easily see it costing more because of rare cards, but I'm ok with it.

I don't feel the need to truly collect EVERYTHING, so the limited edition cards don't bother me. I'm just along for the ride, not stressing on always collecting them all.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
That makes sense. I might wait a little to get them at less "hot" prices. Seeing as nobody I know IRL actually collects, I have no reason to be too far ahead of the curve.

And as far as getting into it, I got a couple cheap boxes of World Cup 14, and have been enjoying it. I like filling the binder as much as placing the stickers. I can easily see it costing more because of rare cards, but I'm ok with it.

I don't feel the need to truly collect EVERYTHING, so the limited edition cards don't bother me. I'm just along for the ride, not stressing on always collecting them all.
Being in the US, Euro collections never have much attention as a World Cup, let alone "Road To Euro" collections.

WC 2014 Adrenalyn is a pain in the ass to do it... Even if you avoid the LEs, completing the Double Trouble and Team Logos is almost impossible without buying hundreds of packets... In average, you need about 10 sealed boxes of 50 packets, just to have enough to swap for those pesky cards... Panini abused a lot at the time, maybe that's why RTE is much better to collect, you would need about 3 sealed boxes of 50 packets to collect everything (including 1-1 swaps for the rare cards).

But yes, now they're cheap, you can easily get one at half the RRP or even less (plus shipping)... As for RTE 2016, probably around fall the boxes will be more cheaper.

DetroitStickers

I should just move to Europe, lol. I've been plotting a move to either Canada or Europe for awhile.

I would probably be poor though, from buying all the football stuff I could find in every direction.

LFC1892

Contributor
I should just move to Europe, lol. I've been plotting a move to either Canada or Europe for awhile.

I would probably be poor though, from buying all the football stuff I could find in every direction.
If you want there is an american seller on E-BAY that sells the RTE2106 starter pack and packs, he is in CA & got good feedback.
LMK if you want his name, not sure if site rules allow me to give seller usernames.

As for Canada, it is totally rubbish for buying these collections. Apart from the NFL, NHL & NBA there is nothing unless you buy it from Onatrio online shops. Again there is a place I bought from in ONT that has them. They will also have the Topps CL 15/16. They're called Mimi Sports, check them out. Cheaper for you Americans with the Canadian dollar doing so shit the last few months.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Someone here still collecting this collection? I would like to swap :)
I don't know if there's a swapping thread for this collection, but if it isn't, just create one in the trade/swap section and leave your missings and doubles.