Adrenalyn XL Road To Euro Cup France 2016

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
So, I moved some posts from Pavle and me from sticker album thread, about a picture Pavle posted... We were confused about it, since it's not a sticker album for sure (it has the Adrenalyn cover), but it's not a binder either.

Can anyone tell us what are these? A guidebook? A magazine?
Also as I assumed, there will be different cover variations. Take a look at this one. Album looks glittery, like the look.
View attachment 1310

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Maybe a highly zoomed in picture of a card? For exempel card nummer one in the checklist.
You're right, it's so zoomed in that it doesn't look like cards, but the "1" and those purple stripes on the right (I think it's where the player name is) makes it almost certain this picture are cards, probably all 333 ordered.

Btw, being portuguese, I checked now Portugal cards... Just 6 Team Mates and I'm astonished why João Pereira or Danny are there... Éder is portuguese One To Watch? LOL!

Plus, why the heck Panini repeats players? If there's a Pepe Defensive Rock card, then teammate could have gone to other guy, like Carvalho or Bruno Alves... Or Rui Patrício (Goal Stopper & Team Mate)... And of course, CR7.

So instead of having about 12 or 13 different players, in this case, Portugal only has 9 different cards... With such a small collection, it would have been better to have just one card per player.

And about line-up cards... It's not a bad idea, but puzzles doesn't look so good in a binder... And I would have preferred a line-up in the back of the card badge... Which brings me to the usual lack of information on the back (if it's one card per binder slot, then back of the card should have something too).

bassem

More photos, including line up cards bosnia in the end.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Rotes Kamel: So many boxes! Did you open all of them? Anyway, nice video, you did a good unboxing job.

Cards have a neat design, it's probably the best I saw... Unlike sticker collection, at least Panini compensates the lack of half the countries with some pretty cards.

Now let's see the LEs distribution around Europe, but I expect the same countries to have most advantages.

Rotes Kamel

My first adrenalin xl video

@Rotes Kamel: So many boxes! Did you open all of them? Anyway, nice video, you did a good unboxing job.

Cards have a neat design, it's probably the best I saw... Unlike sticker collection, at least Panini compensates the lack of half the countries with some pretty cards.

Now let's see the LEs distribution around Europe, but I expect the same countries to have most advantages.
This is no my vide this is the video from top traiding cards

#dantzig i have two boxes but this in this video is top traiding cards he has 50 boxes

Last edited by a moderator:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@bassem: Ahah, TV spot is mostly the same as stickers... Cheapskate Panini :p

@Rotes Kamel: 50 boxes? So he will obviously try to sell a lot.

Anyway, from your first packets, you got the best card already (CR7 special card, obviously).

fenerbahCHE

Contributor
Road to uefa 2016 France? This road is not going anywhere in France.

I am yet to see the card or sticker collection on sale anywhere in France!

But you could get Asterix or rugby instead, no problem there!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Can anyone confirm if there is an Agger card (Defensive Rock, with the same number as Spahic)?

Also, Denmark is not featured in the collection, but there is a Bendtner LE card.

Andy

May I suggest we change the title on this thread as it has Road to "World Cup" Euro 2016 in it...might be a little confusing!!

UK packs came out yesterday at £1 per packet for 9 cards, little different to the 1 euro for 6 cards packs.

Andy

@Andy ooops, changed the title, thanks for the heads up.
Are the UK cards an different?
Cards look exactly the same from what i can tell at the moment, although havent opened my international edition box yet... there's 4 different picture type packs for the UK collection - 2 with Zlatan pictured on middle left and 2 with Gigi pictured on middle right. Thats as far as my checking has gone at the moment as feel under the weather...but will do more sorting and checking over the weekend.
A note you may want to portray to UK buyers is... of the 20-30 UK starter packs i have viewed in shops approximately one third has the Limited Edition damaged in the corners of the card which is high so we need to tell any potential collectors to check the card before purchasing the starter pack.