Adrenalyn XL Road To Euro Cup France 2016

Football Cards

Base sets pictures ordered like this:
  • Some Belgique base cards
  • Bosnia base set
  • Czech Republic base set
  • Germany base set
  • England base set, in their national kits because panini has now the rights of england national team like you know
  • The champions of the last two editions of the tournament, spain base cards set
  • France base set
  • Greece base set
  • Croatia base set
  • Italy base set
  • Ireland base set
  • Norway base set
  • Austria base set
  • Poland base set
  • Portugal base set
  • Romania base set
  • Russia base set
  • Serbia base set
  • Slovenia base set
  • Slovakia base set
  • Finland base set
  • Sweden base set
  • Switzerland base set
  • Last but not less important Turkey base set

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Nice photos @footballcards
Thanks so much for sharing
Please put all photos into one post or few photos instead of posting a post for each photo, it is much easier to follow up when info shared makes sense. :)

Football Cards

You´re welcome, I got all the pictures from a seller in italian ebay, still looking for insets cards pictures in others ebays but until now I didn´t find nothing. If I find I will share with all of you overcourse! And also thanks you a lot also @bassem for the information that you also give, that´s the great part about this amazing forum if someone finds a leaked information or photo we can shared it with all of this amazing collectors and it feels good because you´re helping others. So thanks you a lot also bassem for your amazing work that you do in this forum.

Football Cards

Nice photos @footballcards
Thanks so much for sharing
Please put all photos into one post or few photos instead of posting a post for each photo, it is much easier to follow up when info shared makes sense. :)
You´re welcome Pavle. I didn´t know that you could put more then one photo in just one post, sorry for that, in the next time I will put all the pictures in one post. Thanks for this amazing forum Pavle.

More two amazing photos, two limited editions from two of the best players of the world and in my opinion the best players in the collection. Zlatan and CR7 limited edition cards.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have added a checklist to the first post.
In few days you can expect article with all info about the set on CardzReview blog.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Excluding Netherlands from sticker album and XL card set.... Well that is strange Panini.

But guys listen to this > A good friend of mine, big collector from NL, told me a year ago Panini has lost interest in their market. I did not believe him, but its interesting to know that there are no Dutch Eredivisie cards or stickers sets for last, and also this seasons. And not only Panini ignores them, but literary there are no sets at all about Eredivisie. Only 3-4 years ago Dutch market had some FANTASTIC collections, both cards, stickers, pop-out cards.... Really sad! And they have great players....

Why are everyone ignoring Netherlands??

Also as I assumed, there will be different cover variations. Take a look at this one. Album looks glittery, like the look.
$_57.JPG

Last edited:

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Football Cards Its okay mate. Not a problem, I have now merged them all in one to make it easier to look.
Thanks for sharing photos, really appreciate it. You got them quite early.

By the way do you or anyone else knows what LINE UP cards are about?

Football Cards

@Football Cards Its okay mate. Not a problem, I have now merged them all in one to make it easier to look.
Thanks for sharing photos, really appreciate it. You got them quite early.

By the way do you or anyone else knows what LINE UP cards are about?
Once again you´re welcome. Yes, I got them early but it was because some Italian seller of ebay put them online, I just had luck in find the photos. I have a little bit information of the Line Up cards. The three Line-up cards together make a composite team photo.

Football Cards

There are until now 13 limited editions listed so far to the collection they are:
Eden Hazard (Belgique/België)
Mario Götze (Deutschland)
Wayne Rooney (England)
Diego Costa (Spain)
Karim Benzema (France)
Paul Pogba (France)
Andrea Pirlo (Italy)
Martin Ödegaard (Norway)
Robert Lewandowski (Poland)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)
Niklas Moisander (Finland)
Teemu Pukki (Finland)
Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden)

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Pavle is it just me or the albums look thick?
Maybe because there are 20 albums bellow it? :p
Seriously, does not look thick to me at all. I hope I will get it in week or so... Only then I can say, from the photo, its hard to say.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Wait wait... That's Adrenalyn! But it looks like a sticker album! Looks more thick than usual, but not as thick as a binder.

Ok, I'm officially confused... I'm looking at the photo like a bull looking at a palace -.-'

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Oh crap, looks like this is a stack of binders covers!
Sorry guys, my bad, completely disregard my previous post or two :)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Doesn't look to me like binders covers... Seems more like magazines, the magazine below the top one looks already to have a used corner... And there a "1" almost on the top right corner, could mean it's the first page.

Maybe it's a guide book included in the Adrenalyn Starter Pack?

(@Pavle maybe it's better to move our posts to the Adrenalyn thread, right?)

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Now when you said.... It looks like magazine. Quite a mystery. Let's hope someone will be able to solve it.

Yup, do the honor's Carlos, good idea, this is certainly an Adrenalyn
talk.