Adrenalyn 365 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 1510
  • Start date

robcacti

I see it just the other way around..no need for buying the advent calendar due to high shipping costs..;)

But Panini politics in distributing is strange.
1st Neymar PSG only in Germany available buying an expensive bundle, then in Nordic Advent Calendar , then in Hungarian blister and now in Polish Blaster Box together with all other limiteds from the Calendar.:rolleyes:
In the end it is always better to wait a while than to waste a lot of money..:confused:
I don't understand you why you think that. You bought 20 boosters and got 3 LEs free whithout any shipping cost - as a German. You don't waste any money when ordered this...

I guess that covers all the LEs from the Advents calender. No reason to buy that one now.
Read the names again and again...

Last edited by a moderator:

Balenaldo

Picked up a FIFA 365 NORDIC 2018 Ultimate Gift Box with content:
5 Nordic Booster
XXLCollector`s album
24 card dividers

10 XXL Cards:
ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC - Manchester United !
LUKAKU – Man Utd
LINDELOF – Man Utd
NEYMAR – PSG
DANI ALVES - PSG
DEULOFEU – Barcelona
JAMES RODRIGUEZ - Bayern
GRIEZMANN – Atletico
CEBALLOS – Real Madrid
DELE ALLI - England
(Messi card is regular size to compare to XXL)

DSCN7218.jpg

DSCN7223.jpg DSCN7227.jpg DSCN7229.jpg

Steel

You are right. Griezmann and Deulofeu is in the calender and not the in the blaster. But I am sure they will pop up in another product at some point.
All new 9 limiteds available in blaster box :)
So the german paninishop, and the advent calendar buyers are not happy now :D

Helios

Contributor
New release in Poland today Blaster Box contains 6 Limited Edition cards , 8 Boosters and Checklist chart.
Limited Edition cards of:
JAMES RODRIGUEZ - Bayern
LINDELOF – Man Utd
LUKAKU – Man Utd
CEBALLOS – Real Madrid
DANI ALVES - PSG
NEYMAR – PSG

View attachment 8682
neymar PSG Lindelof Alves Lukaku Matic Deulofeu
, no James, no Ceballos..

LFC1892

Contributor
My AC arrived missing Griezmann limited edition, so instead of 8 I got 7. Did any of you lot have the same issue?

Jza63

Are there any Turkish guys that would be able to tell if Neustädter Limited Edition is going to be published in some Magazine in December?

And has anyone heard anything about Ibrahimovic normal size LE? Would make sense that it would be released somewhere since the XXL has.

Helios

Contributor
Are there any Turkish guys that would be able to tell if Neustädter Limited Edition is going to be published in some Magazine in December?

And has anyone heard anything about Ibrahimovic normal size LE? Would make sense that it would be released somewhere since the XXL has.
Maybe ist is a special , so it will not be produced in normal size..o_O

Are the Legia limited edition cards only to find in Polish starter pack?

Jza63

I have seen at least one normal size Ibrahimovic for sale in ebay, so I guess it has been printed.
I hope it's not going to be "only China" version like there was few LE's a while back.

And Turkish sellers have the Neustädter LE in presale with info "coming in December" so I suppose it's a magazine product.

G

Garuda

Gustaf did not want to tell me the origin of his 5 Ibrahimovic regular sized LE cards of course but i suppose it could have been released in a Swedish magazine.

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

Balenaldo

Picked up the last Fifa 365 Nordic Advent calender for 5€ from toysrus. The content was : 6 Boosters , 8 limited edition cards, 6 multiple cards and 6 power up cards. 2 cards were duplicate.

DSCN7358.jpgDSCN7359.jpg

Attachments

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Gustaf did not want to tell me the origin of his 5 Ibrahimovic regular sized LE cards of course but i suppose it could have been released in a Swedish magazine.

Any ideas?
Kidnap that Gustaf guy and torture him with feet tickles until he confesses?

Picked up the last Fifa 365 Nordic Advent calender for 5€ from toysrus. The content was : 6 Boosters , 8 limited edition cards, 6 multiple cards and 6 power up cards. 2 cards were duplicate.
If only the nordic online shops we know were like that... Not that I'm interested in collecting the nordic edition, just the first one two years ago was so tiring (and expensive) to get the limiteds.

fenerbahCHE

Contributor
This is the latest issue of the local Ronaldo/Messi magazine that Panini publishes everywhere. It came with 2 limited edition cards and this poster with several players and their respective LE cards. Please use your imagination to attach the 2 parts of the poster, i am lazy to remove the staple for a full image. The size of a page of the magazine is a photocopy paper . So the size of the poster is 2 x photocopy paper.

Somebody asked about the LE Neustadter, i guess this is the answer.

Everything on sale here is english international version, cards or stickers; 365, RT WC2018 or whatever. Nothing new from local panini for couple years except Mickey Mouse and derivatives.

The excitement is knocking me down unconscious.

Attachments