Adrenalyn 365 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 1510
  • Start date

Bahnsen

Are they suffering serious sale declines?- or how do you come to this conclusion.

Thanks for the nobility series hint.
Nice stuff but unaffordable if the prices I have seen are real
To be honest, it's just a guess. But I have heard rumours a couple of times in podcasts and forums, that Panini is in trouble and have been looking for investors for some time. If its true I dont know. But they have had some horrible incidents lately for example Dak Prescotts autopen and so on.

Yes Nobility seems nice. I dont really like the design, but the checklist is great. Of course way too expensive. Also Immaculate soccer is coming pretty soon in stead of Flawless.

Helios

Contributor
@Bahnsen: Haha..the autopen story is fantastic..epic fail.
Also they other guy who let his girlfriend do some of his autographs..nice idea. ;-)

Cameroon won't qualify for world cup 2018 - hey, but they made it into this series together with Argentina, England & Germany - that should be a remarkable compensation..

Any news if there will be update limited editions from Dembele and Neymar Jr...this should be a must this time..

I had two packs in a blister with 3 special cards in a row..production failure?
The goal stopper card was inserted backwards in the pack..normal?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ultimate Giftbox to come in Nordic Edition
So they missed 2017 and brought back in 2018? Confusing :S

Already known Production failure. Panini admitted and offers one free pack when sending email with picture of proof..
Thanks for the picture, I will use it to get also a free pack :D

I had two packs in a blister with 3 special cards in a row..production failure?
The goal stopper card was inserted backwards in the pack..normal?
Yeah, it's not unusual both situations... First happens when cards are too "attached", second depends on the person who places the cards in the sorting machines.

Need to update myself for this collection... So far released in Germany and....... Poland? UK? List of Limited Edition releases per country/product would be great too :D

Helios

Contributor
I'm really pleased with the black edition goal stoppers for example, but I was quite shocked with the look of my first rare top master card I detected yesterday..judge yourself.
For me just too much of this prismatic looks.

WP_20170911_006.jpg WP_20170911_008.jpg

Last edited:

LFC1892

Contributor
I opened a UK box today. The cards design is much better than last year. The rare legend is different than rare top player which makes the sub-set unique. Also, opened a UK starter pack, Kroos was the LE.

Here are the stats from the box @dantzig to help with your blog. UK boxes contain 36 packets x 9 cards for 324 total.

Rare : 2 (1:20) Beat the odds :cool:
Multiple : 7 (1:5) On par
Fans : 58 (1:1) Beat the odds - Logos 8, Fans Fave 28, Milstone 12, Impact Signing 10
Power Up : 9 (1:4) On par - Game Changer 4, Goal K 2, Def Rock 2, Key Player 1

There was 77 doubles, 75 of which were base card, 1 game changer & 1 fans favourite.
Basically, I got 247 cards out of 459 at 53% full.

Helios

Contributor
In the Nordic edition Atlético Nacional, Club America and Ferencváros will be replaced by Rosenborg, Malmö and Kobenhavn.
Unfortunately Panini again also replaced the order of some other teams so more numbers are not identical.:(
Special cards like multiple or key players are the same.
In addition there is an extra set of 9 cards called "scandinavian stars"..

Products are not yet available, but very soon.Release date should be tomorrow..

https://www.coolcard.se/en/category/fifa-365-2017-19

Bahnsen

Bought myself two Nordic starterpack today. This is what they include:

1 binder
1 game board
1 official guide, which have the checklist
5 boosters
1 Messi XXL LE
1 Messi regular size LE
1 other LE

This seems to be the content of every nordic starter I have seen. The "other" LE could be a number of players. Today (I think) I saw Santander (Copenhagen), Toutouh (Copenhagen), Rosenberg (Malmø), Jørgensen (Feyenoord) and Toni Kroos.
Of course I was only looking for the Copenhagen players, explaining the need to get two starters :rolleyes: - I was very pleased to find them both. I am not doing the LE-circus again.

Jza63

We have a bit different Nordic Starter in Finland. First of all, non visible content.
Otherwise mostly the same but 4 boosters, 4 LE's (one opened by friend of mine with Lallana, Mata, Suarez, Santander and 1 XXL (Ronaldo)

Helios

Contributor
Starter pack content:
1 binder
1 game board
1 official guide
Germany: 5 boosters, 1 x LE regular size - always Messi -->not visible from outside. Price: 8,95 €
Denmark: 5 boosters, 1 Messi regular size LE + 1 other LE + 1 Messi XXL LE --> ALL visible. Price: about 13 €
Finland: 4 boosters, 4 LEs + 1 XXL LE (Ronaldo always?)-->not visible.Price 12,95€
Sweden: 5 boosters , 1 Neymar regular size + 1 other LE + 1 XXL LE (Neymar always?). Price: 13,55 €
Poland: 6 boosters, 2 LEs (visible?) . Price: 11,65 €

And the winner is Finland!:D

@Jza63 & @Bahnsen : Can you tell the retail price for the starter please..

Last edited:

Bahnsen

What is the ratio of "scandinavian stars"?
No - sorry.

Odds on packs are:
Fans 1 in 1 pkt
Power Up 1 in 6
Multiple 1 in 8
Rare 1 in 30

No odds on Scandi stars. But I think they are counted as a Fans Fav., although it isnt stated in the guide.

Starter pack content:
1 binder
1 game board
1 official guide
Germany: 5 boosters, 1 x LE regular size - always Messi -->not visible from outside. Price: 8,95 €
Denmark(?): 5 boosters, 1 Messi regular size LE + 1 other LE + 1 Messi XXL LE --> ALL visible
Finland: 4 boosters, 4 LEs + 1 XXL LE (Ronaldo always?)-->not visible
Sweden: 5 boosters , 1 Neymar regular size + 1 other LE + 1 XXL LE (Neymar always?). Price: 13,55 €
Poland: 6 boosters, 2 LEs (visible?) . Price: 11,65 €

And the winner is Finland!:D

@Jza63 & @Bahnsen : Can you tell the retail price for the starter please..
Price in Denmark is 99 kr, which is approx 13€

By the way, its a Mega starter I have bought. I dont know, if a "regular" starter exits.

And the winnder is Denmark, because of the Copenhagen LE's :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Helios

Contributor
No - sorry.

Odds on packs are:
Fans 1 in 1 pkt
Power Up 1 in 6
Multiple 1 in 8
Rare 1 in 30

No odds on Scandi stars. But I think they are counted as a Fans Fav., although it isnt stated in the guide.
Really? - I guess it is more rare like Power up or Multiple

Price in Denmark is 99 kr, which is approx 13€

By the way, its a Mega starter I have bought. I dont know, if a "regular" starter exits.

And the winnder is Denmark, because of the Copenhagen LE's :rolleyes:
Thank you @Bahnsen
Mega starter is the common starter, deluxe starter is only with hardcover binder which actually does not exist (yet to come? - maybe, maybe not)

Bahnsen

Really? - I guess it is more rare like Power up or Multiple
It's very possible, that you are right.
The guide says that there are 141 fans cards, and only 22 team having each 6 fans making it 132. Therefore 9 fans are "missing", at the 9 Scandi cards are the only ones not having other names like Rare, PU or Multiple.

Edit:
I have got a display in the mail. I will update on ratios, when I have opened it.

fenerbahCHE

Contributor
I had doubts about these cards being available in Turkey as the general Panini situation looks quite depressing ( as does most other things in the country) but i just saw its announcement in paniniturkiye.com. I wonder if they will do the "Turkish" LE cards thing again.

Helios

Contributor
It's very possible, that you are right.
The guide says that there are 141 fans cards, and only 22 team having each 6 fans making it 132. Therefore 9 fans are "missing", at the 9 Scandi cards are the only ones not having other names like Rare, PU or Multiple.

Edit:
I have got a display in the mail. I will update on ratios, when I have opened it.
so it would be a Scandinavian star in about every 15 packs which is even worse to multiple:(..if you should get more than 3 out of the 50 pack box you can feel lucky..:D

I had doubts about these cards being available in Turkey as the general Panini situation looks quite depressing ( as does most other things in the country) but i just saw its announcement in paniniturkiye.com. I wonder if they will do the "Turkish" LE cards thing again.
I don't think so. Actually the Fenerbahce players are available in polish products and the Scandinavian players are available in nordic products..but you never know if suddenly a limited Vardy England appears...;):rolleyes:

Jza63

@Helios retail price for starter in Finland is 12.95€. There is also one to be sold through ToysRUs 14€ having 5 boosters and 2 LEs + 1XXL. Plus they would be having UGB 34€, Giftbox 18€ big tin 22€ and most likely advent calendar later on.