Adrenalyn 365 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 1510
  • Start date

AdrenalynXL

I'm not sure if Ajax will be in the collection. No cards in the video, but limited editions are rumoured. Maybe a different version for the Netherlands (possibly Nordic Edition)?

Bahnsen

I think the cards look nice. Pretty much same inserts as last year, and the design isnt that different. Not much new , but I like the "cracked ice" look. And I really like the milestone cards.
It's nice with some new teams. Seems like a clever move to have Legia and Ferencvaros in the set - lots of collectors in those countries.

I am looking forward to see, which teams are in the Nordic edition. I would love 2-3 danish teams (if Panini really want to sell in Denmark) and I will of course spent way too much money on this, if FC Copenhagen is in it once again. This is probably my only chance of this season to get new FC Copenhagen cards in my PC, as they very likely dont qualify for the Champions League :(

I'm not sure if Ajax will be in the collection. No cards in the video, but limited editions are rumoured. Maybe a different version for the Netherlands (possibly Nordic Edition)?
Ajax is a very popular team in Denmark. If Panini is smart, they put Ajax in the Nordic edition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ole

Does anyone know what limiteds will be avaible in Germany?
What I know until now is the following (at this moment there is no list what the "random" LEs will be):

German Starterpack: Lionel Messi / FC Barcelona
Blister: 1 of 10 random Limited Editions
Multipack: 1 of 10 random Limited Editions
Pocket Tin: Edin Dzeko / AS Rom; Marcelo / Real Madrid CF
Tin: Arturo Vidal / FC Bayern München; Juan Mata / Manchester United FC; Raphaël Varane / Real Madrid CF
Premium Gold Booster: Luka Modrić / Real Madrid CF; Arjen Robben / FC Bayern München
Premium Booster: 1 of 7 random Limited Editions

Safariman

Cant believe they did not include Ibrahimovic for Man U best player by a mile

We will have the following Limited Editions in the UK next week thursday

Kroos, Pogba, Navas, Pique and Van De Beek from Ajax

Safariman

Ajax will definitely be in a collection somewhere either Nordic or UK as we will have 2 Ajax Limited Editions available in the UK - Donny Van De Beek and Davinson Sanchez

Other Limited Editions that will be available in the collection are

Dzeko
Verratti
Walcott
Schurrle
Aguero
Alli
Iniesta
Benzema
Di Maria
Aubameyang
Rashford
Modric
Robben
Kane
Dembele
De Gea
Messi
Vidal
Marcelo
Cavani
Neuer
Dybala
Neymar Jr
Lewandowski
Lallana
Suarez
Mata
Ronaldo
Muller
Ramos
Rakitic
Bale

Bahnsen

Coolcards has the September 15th as release date for the Nordic Edition boosters.

I asked my danish card pusher. He has no idea about the Nordic edition except that boosters and binders are released in September and the tins about a week later.

Jza63

Usually the Corinthianseller's LE list has been pretty spot on.

I assume this will be a nightmare with all the turkish LE's included. My guess is that some new LE's will appear in advent calendar also later on.

Helios

Contributor
German multipack was promoted with 5 packs + 1 limited + 1 special card.
In fact the special card is just a team mate card - from what I have seen so far..disappointing

Legend Henry..wtf..for me a no go person since handballing twice France instead of Ireland to the world cup.
There are so many other real legends: Cruyff, Netzer, Zico, Maradona, Pele..don't come with the rights issue again..Panini can afford it!

Bahnsen

Legend Henry..wtf..for me a no go person since handballing twice France instead of Ireland to the world cup.
There are so many other real legends: Cruyff, Netzer, Zico, Maradona, Pele..don't come with the rights issue again..Panini can afford it!
I am not sure Panini can afford very much these days. Anyway they have signed Henry for the new Nobility Soccer in US - the rights are probably included in that deal.

Helios

Contributor
German multipack was promoted with 5 packs + 1 limited + 1 special card.
In fact the special card is just a team mate card - from what I have seen so far..disappointing
Already known Production failure. Panini admitted and offers one free pack when sending email with picture of proof..

I am not sure Panini can afford very much these days. Anyway they have signed Henry for the new Nobility Soccer in US - the rights are probably included in that deal.
Are they suffering serious sale declines?- or how do you come to this conclusion.

Thanks for the nobility series hint.
Nice stuff but unaffordable if the prices I have seen are real

Attachments