Álbum Perú 2006

Gabriel

Hi to all of you.
Today I will going to talk you about the album of Perú 2006 edited by Panini.

ALBUM:
- Have 248 stickers and letters from A to T of special peruvian footballers stickers.
- In front page is the Cup and the logos of the federations
- In second page is a resume of the Apertura. The team that won, the best player, the player that do more goals, the best DT, the best macth, the best goalkeeper, etc.
- The next pages is the teams, every team have 18 stickers(1 logo, 1 shirt, 2 stickers for the team, and the others 14 to players)
- In the last pages, there is a section that is called 'Peruvian Footballers in the World'(Lika Pizarro, Guerrero, Farfán, Solano, Mendoza, Vargas, etc) that show the footballers that play in other countries. This section have stickers from A to T. The best footballers have 2 stickers and the others only 1.
- And in the last page is a fixture of the matches

STICKER PACK:
- The sticker pack have 5 stickers on it
- A pack of 100 stickers cost S/.20.00(aprox.$8.00)

OPINION:
- In my opinion this is the best album that Panini edit for the Peruvian League because have a good design, a lot of data's and I like a lot the part of the Peruvian Footballers in the World.

I hope you liked this album as much I liked and called your attention . Finally I wanted to congratulate Pavle for create this group and gave the oportunity to everyone to share our coleccions and know more.
Greetings from Peru friends collectors!
Gabriel

PHOTOS:
Álbum Perú 2006 FOTO PAQUETE.jpg Peru 2006 5.jpg Peru 2006 1.jpg Peru 2006 2.jpg Peru 2006 3.jpg Peru 2006 4.jpg

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Great way to present a very interesting collection. Thanks @Gabriel

I have three albums from Peru. Copa Cable Magico (I think its something like 2009-2011 but I am not sure).
This album seams better than Copa Cable one.

Collection seams quite unique. I do not remember seeing similar patterns and designs in any other Panini albums. It reminds me more on non-official version which is quite funny.

Gabriel

Yes! There was an álbum of Copa Cable Mágico 2009 and other of 2010. I didn't like the one of 2009 :/ it's not too interesesting. The one of 2010 I didn't have :/ . Thanks for your word and for create this forum.
Greeting from Perú, Pavle!
Gabriel

Gabriel

Hi! Yes, from Panini there are only 4 albums(2005, 2006, 2009 and 2010) . But from Navarrete(Panini peruvian editor of albums) there are many others...The last album from Navarrete from the National League from Perú was in 2003.